Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Cereal Wars 2012

Going for the alternative vote here, I Love these

14627011_H.jpg?identifier=adea092c5f44d3f2cc5c7f60364dec24

Think you and I are fighting a tricky battle against the sugar-laden, oversweet chocolate warriors in this one. If you want a bloody chocolate milkshake with bits in then why not mix a chocolate nesquik and throw some cheerios in it?! I find it almost scandalous that a company can do exactly that, brand it differently, and then charge through the roof for it!

And as for the Lion bar one? :sick:, how could you eat something that sweet and sickly in the morning?

Think you and I are fighting a tricky battle against the sugar-laden, oversweet chocolate warriors in this one. If you want a bloody chocolate milkshake with bits in then why not mix a chocolate nesquik and throw some cheerios in it?! I find it almost scandalous that a company can do exactly that, brand it differently, and then charge through the roof for it!

And as for the Lion bar one? :sick:, how could you eat something that sweet and sickly in the morning?

and who the fuck says cereal is just for the morning?!

:whistle:

lol

I thought you were a stooodent?

You should know cereal is an good choice at any time of day.

and who the fuck says cereal is just for the morning?!

I thought you were a stooodent?

You should know cereal is an good choice at any time of day.

Technically not a student now as I've dropped out cos my course was just too shit lol And cereal may well be a good choice at any time of day, but not if it's basically just like eating a chocolate bar broken up into milk as lots of these suggestions seem to be. If I want that, I'll eat a god damn chocolate bar!!

:whistle:

lol

Touché :glare: Can someone suggest the limits to which I can reply to this without offending everyone and making them shake their heads and block my posts in disgust?

Archived