Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Cereal Wars 2012

WHAT ****ING IMAGE HOSTING STIES DO YOU USE?

Sorry no body has answered me and I'm getting pissed off(like a pube on the toilet pan)

You don't have to use a hosting site if you're using an image off the web. Just press the image button and paste in the image URL.

The concept of muesli is normally one I'd totally leave to the pashmina-wearing, vegan-cheese-eating hipster tosspots. But this particular stuff has absolutely no nuts in it whatsoever (vile things), and is absolutely, completely and utterly, 100%, delicious. Try it, I promise you you'll be pleasantly surprised :thumbup:

DOR-01014-0.jpg

The concept of muesli is normally one I'd totally leave to the pashmina-wearing, vegan-cheese-eating hipster tosspots. But this particular stuff has absolutely no nuts in it whatsoever (vile things), and is absolutely, completely and utterly, 100%, delicious. Try it, I promise you you'll be pleasantly surprised :thumbup:

DOR-01014-0.jpg

worldsbest_cat_litter.jpg

worldsbest_cat_litter.jpg

Like I said in my original post, 99% of the time I would agree with you. This is the one and only exception to the rule, and I promise you it's not an opinion I took lightly.

It's similar to me finally having to admit that falafel is actually quite tasty - very ****ing difficult to admit but depressingly true...

All wrong, oh so wrong...

Sugar puffs are crunchy, sweet, make the milk taste like honey and they float, so you dont have to dig around the bottom of the bowl for them...

Honey+Monster+ad.jpg

Sugar puffs make my piss smell of, erm, sugar puffs, it is off putting whenever you pour yourself a bowl and it reminds you of the slash you had the day before.

Like I said in my original post, 99% of the time I would agree with you. This is the one and only exception to the rule, and I promise you it's not an opinion I took lightly.

It's similar to me finally having to admit that falafel is actually quite tasty - very ****ing difficult to admit but depressingly true...

Does it make the milk taste sweet?

Sugar puffs make my piss smell of, erm, sugar puffs, it is off putting whenever you pour yourself a bowl and it reminds you of the slash you had the day before.

A few side affects I agree but its well worth it.

Does it make the milk taste sweet?

Yes. The juice from the berries flows into the milk and essentially turns it into a free smoothie. I mean surely you've dreamed of dousing your cereal in smoothie rather than normal milk?

I will not be trying so there will be no conversion... Just like the your rugby team....

Let's pretend, let's pretend, let's pretend we've scored a try. :D

I reckon we should deploy the kilt instead of shorts, opposition may be less inclined to tackle us, then we might actually win a game.

Let's pretend, let's pretend, let's pretend we've scored a try. :D

I reckon we should deploy the kilt instead of shorts, opposition may be less inclined to tackle us, then we might actually win a game.

Not so... Most rugby folk are very gay, wearing kilts would make scrums last between 10-15 minutes.

Archived