Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

We're in a shocking run but we're still within touching distance of the Playoffs. Get a bit of form going now to carry us to 6th then who knows what could happen. How many times have the team that have just scraped into 6th won the Playoffs?

Well after today's results it is STILL in our hands.

If the teams around us win all of their remaining games apart from the ones against us, which we must win, then we will finish 6th.

1st Cardiff 89

2nd Hull 89

3rd Watford 80

4th Palace 78

5th Brighton 77

6th City 73

7th Bolton 72

8th Forest 72

Keep the faith :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Hoping for this :fc:

Substitutions at the right time won the game tonight. "Pearsons tactically inept" wrong!

Back in the play offs, back on the ball, back with that fighting spirit. Wembly wembly were all going to Wembly!

Edited by foxhateram

We're still in it! Welcome to the most exciting but also nerve racking part of the season. This league is even more competitive than normal! Mathematically 14th downwards could still be relegated and at a push 10th upwards could potentially still make the PO's, got to be the most competitive league in the world surely?

I think we will just make it. It's going to be tough but our last two games are much much better and we are finding a little but of form at the right time. Come n city, we can do this!

Unfortunately its not in our hands i'm afraid, were reliant on Bolton dropping points, how costly will those defeats to the likes of Barnsley, Millwall,Ipswich, and Peterborough be, no point getting to excited yet, it may still be a case of too little too late. Hope i'm wrong but i'm just taking the common sense approach,or realistic, whichever you prefer

Unfortunately its not in our hands i'm afraid, were reliant on Bolton dropping points, how costly will those defeats to the likes of Barnsley, Millwall,Ipswich, and Peterborough be, no point getting to excited yet, it may still be a case of too little too late. Hope i'm wrong but i'm just taking the common sense approach,or realistic, whichever you prefer

The safe approach is maybe a better way of describing. I can take disappointment so I'm just going to get excited and enjoy the ride anyway! Come on you foxes and for one time and one time only! Come on you welsh bluebirds ( that play In Red)

Then you Sir should be on a different bus!

Blasphemer!!! Gerroff!!

I've already booked my trip to England to cover the weekend of May 27th when I'll be in Wembley with my son watching the Foxes take their premier league spot.

There is no way this is over yet.

If these two things happen this weekend, we only need 4 more points to get 6th:

1. Bolton lose to Cardiff away. (Quite possible if you consider it's their last home game of the season and they will want to go out on a high. Plus stake a claim for a place in next years premier squad. They will be far from on the beach until after this game for me.)

2. Forest don't beat Millwall away. (Again I think Millwall is a hard place to go and win, so this is quite possible for me as well).

If those two things happen, we can't be caught by both Bolton and Forest as long as we get 4 more points. So if be beat Watford, that would mean only a draw at Forest is required. Or if we draw to Watford, a win at Forest would still get us 6th (although this is far less likely than the other way around).

I'm therefore going to say, if we beat Watford, we still have a great chance of getting 6th, and I personally think we will still get it.

:scarf:

I've got...

Leicester 1-0 Watford

Cardiff 2-1 Bolton

Millwall 1-0 Nottingham Forest

Bolton 4-0 Blackpool

Nottingham Forest 1-1 Leicester

______

6th Leicester 69

7th Bolton 66

8th Forest 65

______

We can still do it, that's obvious. I can't wait for Friday, I just hope we beat Watford and then we all need to pray on Saturday that both Cardiff and Millwall win. They are both tough places to visit for any team, but anything can happen in football.

Excited, but nervous, though.

Edited by Fox92

I've got...

Leicester 1-0 Watford

Cardiff 2-1 Bolton

Millwall 1-0 Nottingham Forest

Bolton 4-0 Blackpool

Nottingham Forest 1-1 Leicester

______

6th Leicester 69

7th Bolton 66

8th Forest 65

______

We can still do it, that's obvious. I can't wait for Friday, I just hope we beat Watford and then we all need to pray on Saturday that both Cardiff and Millwall win. They are both tough places to visit for any team, but anything can happen in football.

Excited, but nervous, though.

Bolton would also finish on 69 points with those results. We would get 6th on GD. :thumbup:

That's pretty much how I see things going as well. Beating Forest will be a big ask, so a win on Friday is very much needed.

Edited by Grey Fox