Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but.....

There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

You've just gone over 50. Better not slow down or......

Bus.jpg

Good luck. One defeat and the bus drops below 50.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but.....

There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

You've just gone over 50. Better not slow down or......

Bus.jpg

Good luck. One defeat and the bus drops below 50.

You are not allowed on this bus.

Mods, please delete that post and this one quoting it(and any others).  Ta me ducks!

The fat lady might be singing for this season, but the future does look bright after two fantastic performances against a side that will do themselves well in the premier league.

Here's to next season ladies and gents. Enjoy the summer, hopefully it wont be as wet as the last! :beer:

• Like 1

The fat lady might be singing for this season, but the future does look bright after two fantastic performances against a side that will do themselves well in the premier league.

Here's to next season ladies and gents. Enjoy the summer, hopefully it wont be as wet as the last! :beer:

:scarf: Season ticket renewed, I'll be on the bus next season 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, due to the disastrous crash in Watford and the enforcement of FFP, we've had to downsize the bus somewhat.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000O8uXQ1Hbo5k/s/900/900/donkey-cart-man-siwa-oasis-egypt-1.jpg

Upwards and onwards! LTID!

Now that's my kind of ride! Unless, I can be the Bedouin? :D Edited by MShaffu42