Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Ever the optimist, we could be 4th by 10.00pm next Tuesday.

Win on Friday and we go 5th.

Brighton (away at Middlesborough) and Forest (away at Cardiff) both lose on Saturday and we stay 5th. If Bolton win at Bristol City, both Brighton and Forest drop out of the play-off places.

We beat Bolton on Tuesday and Palace lose at Ipswich and hey presto...we're 4th with three games left.

Stay on the bus everyone!!!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Fingers bloody crossed on that one buddy

Foxhateram is the mr positivity of the forum

I salute you sir

Why thank you. I have to say though, I have had blips this season, I'm embarrassed by some of my negative posts ha.

Back with an optimistic head now though and fully expecting a city win on Friday. Lets take one game at a time,work really hard, keep the faith and remember foxes never quit!! :). Is that enough cliches in one sentence? lol

Why thank you. I have to say though, I have had blips this season, I'm embarrassed by some of my negative posts ha.

Back with an optimistic head now though and fully expecting a city win on Friday. Lets take one game at a time,work really hard, keep the faith and remember foxes never quit!! :). Is that enough cliches in one sentence? lol

We've got to stick together and get behind the team and sing our hearts out.

There's some more :P

Oh dear I have started something here........

When we get knocked down we just get back up again! We will be doubling our efforts at training this week before Friday and when were smiling the whole world (apart from brum) will be smiling with us!

I love the leg room that I have now. Had a kip on the back seat last week.

I'm scenting my area before all the plastics get back on in the next few weeks as we Drive to the Promised land.

Still only two points a drift. That is one win while others lose. Forest got smashed by Cardiff lol. Brighton got the win but that only outs them 4 points clear. Bolton got the win but that only means Forest drop out of the PO lol. 2 points ladies and gents, 2 points.

We can still do this! Keep the faith, keep the blue blood flowing and keep believing!

• Like 2

Still only two points a drift. That is one win while others lose. Forest got smashed by Cardiff lol. Brighton got the win but that only outs them 4 points clear. Bolton got the win but that only means Forest drop out of the PO lol. 2 points ladies and gents, 2 points.

We can still do this! Keep the faith, keep the blue blood flowing and keep believing!

As said in other thread. Win all four and we are guaranteed a spot. Not quite relying on other results yet

Well after today's results it is STILL in our hands.

If the teams around us win all of their remaining games apart from the ones against us, which we must win, then we will finish 6th.

1st Cardiff 89

2nd Hull 89

3rd Watford 80

4th Palace 78

5th Brighton 77

6th City 73

7th Bolton 72

8th Forest 72

Keep the faith :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: