Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

• 4 weeks later...

I was hiding, too many pessimists lurking, have they gone yet? Can I sit back down?

The only pessimist found on here so far was DT but he was thrown out as we hit full speed going top last weekend so it's all good :D

• 1 month later...

Our strikers are good enough, our midfield is strong enough. I'm going to wait in here until the reactionaries have calmed down.

Look for the Safehouse, that's what you need :D

• 1 month later...

Disapointed that no-one sems to have been on the bus for months... ive made it a double decker (cos its gonna fill up fast), given it a respray, tidied it up, added a couple of bonus hippies and set it rolling for the premier league.... ALL ABOARDDDDDDDD

magicbus1.jpg

Edited by ozleicester

Disapointed that no-one sems to have been on the bus for months... ive made it a double decker (cos its gonna fill up fast), given it a respray, tidied it up, added a couple of bonus hippies and set it rolling for the premier league.... ALL ABOARDDDDDDDD

magicbus1.jpg

Ah Nimbin, if there is a greater deterrent for smoking weed, I've yet to find it.