Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharmania

Season review DVDs.

Hello Foxes Talk!

I've not been on here long so a big hello to everyone out there. I'm making this thread because I'm trying to get my hands on all the LCFC Season Review DVDs.

I've managed to get:

03/04, 04/05, 05/06, 08/09, 09/10 and 10/11.

I know the seasons between were hardly our best, especially 07/08 but I'd still like to own them. Does anyone know if they exist? I've tried everywhere but haven't had much luck.

If there's a similar thread to this then obviously feel free to close this one.

:)

07/08 doesn't exist. However if you get the Classic Matches DVD, I think on the extras there is a bit where they show all of our goals from that season.

I'm still looking for the 99/2000 video myself. How can one of the best seasons in our history not have a review?! I've got all the other 90s ones as well, bar the relegation one, so it's disappointing.

And whenever we're on the subject I have to say it - they don't make em like they used to these days!

07/08 doesn't exist. However if you get the Classic Matches DVD, I think on the extras there is a bit where they show all of our goals from that season.

I'm still looking for the 99/2000 video myself. How can one of the best seasons in our history not have a review?! I've got all the other 90s ones as well, bar the relegation one, so it's disappointing.

And whenever we're on the subject I have to say it - they don't make em like they used to these days!

Kitch, you got a VHS player? Not got one anymore so 99/2000 is yours if you want it as well as the 01/02 as I'm almost certain I've got that.

• 4 months later...

I have the 98/99 season on VHS for anyone still with a Video player. Free to a good home, I can even chuck in a copy of the 1966 World cup final for anyone who wants.

How much do you want for the 98/99 one? Trying to put together my collection after mum thought it would be good to throw away all my old videos because 'You will never watch them again anyway'

I've got 99/2000, it's called 'Simply The Best'...

I'm trying to convert all my VHS' to DVD, so then I can watch them all again.

i have for my sins every dvd and vhs ever produced by lcfc if anyone has any questions ill try and answer them!!!!

you get to a point irrespective of weather we have a cack season or not cos you have them all you still have to buy the next one !!

i have for my sins every dvd and vhs ever produced by lcfc if anyone has any questions ill try and answer them!!!!

you get to a point irrespective of weather we have a cack season or not cos you have them all you still have to buy the next one !!

So have I, it's just another Leicester-related collection to have.

How much do you want for the 98/99 one? Trying to put together my collection after mum thought it would be good to throw away all my old videos because 'You will never watch them again anyway'

nothing mate, i don't have a video player anymore and can't be bothered to pay to have it converted to DVD.PM'd

• 2 weeks later...

I have every end of season video/dvd since 90/91 (oxford final game) however this year I took the end of season dvd from lovefilm and skipped through half of it, must have been the dullest season on record, so it looks like I have finally broken the chain by posting it back today, no intention of buying it.

Archived