Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
deb1801

Blackpool away game

Are you coming to Blackpool for the away match? Why not make a trip of it? We have a small family hotel and can offer b&b for £25pp per night - selection of double single family and twin rooms available. We have a fully licensed bar with draught lager and cider and pooltable/pinball, free unrestricted onstreet parking, BIG breakfasts, free wifi and bar meals available from midday until 9pm daily. We can offer groups complimentary transport to and from the station, to the ground and down to town in the evening. If you have a group of between 10 and 16 people we can come and collect you in our own mini coach (bus cost depends on numbers travelling but cheaper than train fares/petrol and no need to have a nominated driver cause we can take you home again!) Groups of 16 have exclusive use of the hotel. Give us a call on 01253 351645 if you need further info or to book - check out our website - www.the-brayton-hotel.com.

I hoped for a decent turn out for this, with it being my local game but can't see there being too many there now especially with the quarter final just before. Also, if we end up playing sunday then I assume this will move to Wednesday?

Lets hope it stays on the Tuesday, as I've booked my Hotel already for the Monday/Tuesday night ggrrrrr

I'm certain it'll be made a Wednesday.

I'm still going, I've got my Sun cheap tickets application still here, I assume you just give it to the club on the first day they go on sale and it's first come first serve?

If you're already allowed to give it them, then I've wasted my time.

i think we will want it moved, they wont. I live in Blackpool and would prefer it to be switched to a weekend, then the travelling away support could take over and show the Tangers what real support is!!!

That's never gonna happen in a million years.

Guest parky0607

Dunno whether to risk it, last train back is 22.14.

How long's the walk/run?

Miles away! would take you the very mimimum of 20mins and that would be running the whole way

Dunno whether to risk it, last train back is 22.14.

How long's the walk/run?

No chance of making it in time to Blackpool North walking or even running...but all is not lost, check below.

Leave game 5 mins early = 21:40,

Walk up to the Prom which will take 5mins = 21:45,

Flag down a taxi (Should be plenty about, but you'll defo get one within 10mins) = 21:55,

Arrive Blackpool North no later than 22-05, with an extra 5mins to spare if you need it.

Or if your worried that a taxi won't come along in time...Check below for option 2.

Leave game 5mins early = 21-40

Walk to Blackpool South train station (10mins walk or if you want to run 5mins) = 21-50

24bukuf.jpg

Catch the 22-00 train to Preston which arrives in at 22-36

Catch the 22-43 train from Preston to Liverpool

Arrive at 00-16.

:scarf:

:scarf:

Guest parky0607

A 3rd option for you :

Pre book a taxi (maybe a couple incase one is late) from the ground for 9.45pm to take you straight to Blackpool North, should only cost about £5-£7 and will deffo get you there on time.

I can give you a couple of taxi numbers for round here if you need.

Archived