Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Mls New Season

It was NY 5 Montreal 2..and if you call a cracking match watching your side battle back in the second half to take a 2-1 lead and then give up goals in the 89th & 93rd to lose 3-2..well. Reminds me of some other team I know..

It was NY 5 Montreal 2..and if you call a cracking match watching your side battle back in the second half to take a 2-1 lead and then give up goals in the 89th & 93rd to lose 3-2..well. Reminds me of some other team I know..

Portland fans looked shell shocked, unsurprisingly.

p.s. Does it rain every day in portland? Not sure I've watched a match when it hasn't been raining.

That's another thing (off topic) since I've been back (6 months) I've barely seen it rain, I thought the UK was supposed to have shit weather? Although the forecast isnt great for next week....not sure where I'm going with this

love the tetris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whilst Toronto have a great set of supporters, what's it with the football team so far? Eight games played, eight losses. :o

Make that 9.

LA lose again...now second bottom. Keane what have you done.

This is why i love the MLS.

While Backe is still doing some stupid things (Holgersson???), guess who's won five in a row? :)

I'd agree with the consensus that the Agudelo-for-Pierce trade was a win for both teams.

And speaking of Toronto, I don't know how Aron Winter still has a job.

• 4 weeks later...

Maddening how even Yanks can get themselves up for organising but we can't get it right in the home of football!

Our fan culture is pretty much more "Americanised" than theirs is now sadly.

every country apart from ours organise themselves, it seems an uniquely english thing that fans still go to games as individuals...its hard to say why but its just the way it is.

But you also have to understand that the regulations in America are much more relaxed than in england and fans are actively encouraged rather than oppressed.

Archived