Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I am Rod Hull

Great Britain - A tribute (because we`re brill)

lol

It is really though. Then i hear the Chilli Peppers have been at Hyde park I start to wonder if Im at the wrong place!

We're staying a 1min walk from the castle so couldve stayed indoors til about now and headed down for the finale.

the best bit about it raining was its allowed me to put my lcfc waterproof on :P

Yeah I suspected one of the right wingers might pick me up on that one. lol

Maybe it does have a slight left wing stance but that's only through it's desire to not offend anyone and stay neutral, intolerance has to be removed in order to do this, as such it might comes across as a bit too tolerant - you could say it tries too hard to stay neutral ;)  I also find two of the main political guys, Paxman and Robinson, to be a tad conservative just to balance things out.

No-one should be exempt from criticism of course but the BBC is undoubtedly the most unbiased major news source available in the UK. Fantastic establishment IMO, if we didn't have it then you really would have a major point to make about bias in the news.

Yeah I suspected one of the right wingers might pick me up on that one. lol

Maybe it does have a slight left wing stance but that's only through it's desire to not offend anyone and stay neutral, intolerance has to be removed in order to do this, as such it might comes across as a bit too tolerant - you could say it tries too hard to stay neutral ;)  I also find two of the main political guys, Paxman and Robinson, to be a tad conservative just to balance things out.

No-one should be exempt from criticism of course but the BBC is undoubtedly the most unbiased major news source available in the UK. Fantastic establishment IMO, if we didn't have it then you really would have a major point to make about bias in the news.

And no adverts. The license fee is worth it just to keep it add free.

Great for people who love wearing coats and jackets. Start putting it on today and there won't be a day warm enough to make you need to take it off for another nine and a half months.

Good, love my jackets.

9 1/2 months?  You must be reet nesh lad.

Archived