Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

Stewart imo is one of the best wingers in the division and with Kebe, Lallana, Burke and Vaz Te may be heading off to the Prem. Stewart is probably the best option available.

Matt Phillips, Garath McCleary and Adam Hammill are all better and realistic IMO.

Stewart wasn't picked yesterday and I've hardly seen him do anything apart from a decent game against us at the KC. He was poor at ours last month and that was against Peltier ffs. I've watched Hull a few times and he doesn't skin people enough. We've got plenty of players to play the sideways pass.

Matt Phillips, Garath McCleary and Adam Hammill are all better and realistic IMO.

Stewart wasn't picked yesterday and I've hardly seen him do anything apart from a decent game against us at the KC. He was poor at ours last month and that was against Peltier ffs. I've watched Hull a few times and he doesn't skin people enough. We've got plenty of players to play the sideways pass.

Also Matt Jarvis and Kightley

Adam Hammill can't get in the Middlesbrough team and Gareth McCleary has had one good season in a poor Forest side.

Infact Gareth McCleary has to be the most over rated player in the Leauge, he's scored 13 goals in 111 games lol

Adam Hammill can't get in the Middlesbrough team and Gareth McCleary has had one good season in a poor Forest side.

Infact Gareth McCleary has to be the most over rated player in the Leauge, he's scored 13 goals in 111 games lol

Hammill has been beyond woeful since he's been at Boro. Ton of stepovers and no end product. He obviously played better to get his move to Wolves, probably just drastically off-form with very low confidence.

As said below, he must be very out of form/low on confidence because he was top class for Barnsley. Every Championship tem would have had him at that time.

Not sure how many Stewart has scored but it aint great either. I doubt he's got many assists either on the evidence I've seen.

If you'll journey back a bit you'll remember Forest couldn't score for shit and were relegation certainties. McCleary and Blackstock came back and all of a sudden they looked a different team and pulled clear of the bottom. They started scoring goals and McCleary had a big hand in a lot of them. Forest will be a much better prospect next season, sadly.

As said below, he must be very out of form/low on confidence because he was top class for Barnsley. Every Championship tem would have had him at that time.

Not sure how many Stewart has scored but it aint great either. I doubt he's got many assists either on the evidence I've seen.

If you'll journey back a bit you'll remember Forest couldn't score for shit and were relegation certainties. McCleary and Blackstock came back and all of a sudden they looked a different team and pulled clear of the bottom. They started scoring goals and McCleary had a big hand in a lot of them. Forest will be a much better prospect next season, sadly.

Again Hammill has only been a one season wonder, he scored 8 in a season for Barnsley then joined Wolves and has only made 19 appearances since.

I understand McCleary has had a decent season but he's so overrated. Before this season his record was 4 goals in 89 appearances.

Again Hammill has only been a one season wonder, he scored 8 in a season for Barnsley then joined Wolves and has only made 19 appearances since.

I understand McCleary has had a decent season but he's so overrated. Before this season his record was 4 goals in 89 appearances.

Firstly, he's not a striker. He offers more than goalscoring. He's a positive player who will take people on. I'm not making him out to be a world beater but I can't see what people see in Stewart and don't see in him.

Stewart has scored 1 in 35 in the league, and one other in the cup. I don't think he's got a load of assists either.

I'd definitely have McCleary before Stewart.

Firstly, he's not a striker. He offers more than goalscoring. He's a positive player who will take people on. I'm not making him out to be a world beater but I can't see what people see in Stewart and don't see in him.

Stewart has scored 1 in 35 in the league, and one other in the cup. I don't think he's got a load of assists either.

I'd definitely have McCleary before Stewart.

McClearly has played upfront this season because of the injuries to Miller, Blackstock, Derbyshire etc. He done absolutely nothing when hes played against us this season.

Last season was Stewarts first season as a professional and he made a big impact, he's also represented England at under 17, 19, 20 levels. He absolutely tore Peltier to shreds at the KC Stadium as well. He's also 3 years younger and Pearson seems to get the best out of him so I think he would be the better investment.

McClearly has only shon this season when they have been struggling, he done nothing under Davies when they had the Play Off successes despite making more appearances.

Really don't get why we would go for him. He was a good buy for hull by Nigel, but really wouldn't be for us, we found our own 'cameron stewart' in marshall and i'm sure we can find another player without paying hulls delusional price which is there because they don't want to sell him to us.

Can't say who, never know who is viewing the forums, but confirmed the source with Bert who would say it's very accurate, same 'source' as the January bids which where confirmed by the club (hull).

Thanks for that, got anything else? (without sounding greedy)

Archived