Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

I think £1.5m will do the trick, Hull are a selling club and are doing free transfers this summer due to lack of finances according to their local paper. He is young winger in the same mould as Marshall with potential and who has his best years to come.

We still need to get rid of Wellens,Gally,Moussa, and King! Need to bring in someone like David Norris, Michael Kightly or Cameron Stewart would also be quality!

good point; on the players u said...i cant see us getting Norris or Kightly...Do admit..think Kightly is a top player; proves you can get quality from Non-league right there too :)

He's 21 you know?

This has been his first proper season, he's looked decent and Pearson has worked with him before (arguably when he was at his best) so who the **** are we to judge.

I'd take him based on the fact he's a tricky winger, when was the last time we proper wingers on either side of the pitch? Yeah, exactly, so shut it and accept we aren't getting anyone better.

He's 21 you know?

This has been his first proper season, he's looked decent and Pearson has worked with him before (arguably when he was at his best) so who the **** are we to judge.

I'd take him based on the fact he's a tricky winger, when was the last time we proper wingers on either side of the pitch? Yeah, exactly, so shut it and accept we aren't getting anyone better.

This. People need to stop creaming themselves over the thought of signing "big name" players. Look what happened when we did that...

He's 21 you know?

Erm, the last game, when Marshall and Dyer played?

:facepalm:

He's really quick but so is Dyer. Looking at Hull forums it seems that they say the same things about him that we say about Lloyd.

Wastes loads of crossing opportunities and bottles in front of goal.

But then again, he would provide genuine competition for a position rather than just, 'well Vassell or Gally can play there'.

Archived