Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

Not a lot, Brady is the second part of the United duo that the foxes want, Chester hoping for a NW move to live closer to his family.

Harry Kane is a top target, Spurs confirmed by their ssn rep are happy to let this happen, one more season before they want to give him a shot in their first team, not interested in perm deal, only loan.

Not a lot, Brady is the second part of the United duo that the foxes want, Chester hoping for a NW move to live closer to his family.

Harry Kane is a top target, Spurs confirmed by their ssn rep are happy to let this happen, one more season before they want to give him a shot in their first team, not interested in perm deal, only loan.

Okay, thanks for that mate. I have a feeling you'll be back quite a bit this summer!

Anything in this Da Laet rumor as well?

This guy hasnt been playing much recently so hope we dont pay over the odds if it does happen....

To me 'over the odds' would be the wages we gave to Pantsil.. who hardly ever played.... To Mills... who hasnt been utilised.....

I wouldnt really consider £2m to be over the odds for a promising winger with potential... i mean.... how can you put a value on potential?

Not heard anything on these but if I was having a stab in the dark, two of the bigger players I wouldn't be surprised by; Beckford & Mills

Oh good good. They can both go, they're the summary of this season.

Archived