Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

If they continue to replace the likes of Snodgrass with Varney they'll get nowhere.

Not a team I'll be worrying about this season!

You're very naive then. Colin is a willy puller, I hate him and I'd hate it if he got anywhere near Leicester City, but he is a very good manager.

You're very naive then. Colin is a willy puller, I hate him and I'd hate it if he got anywhere near Leicester City, but he is a very good manager.

He might be a very good manager.......problem is he's not got a very good squad!

He might be a very good manager.......problem is he's not got a very good squad!

Neither did Nigel when we finished 5th, Leeds are certainly a side we should be taking seriously, they are going to be challenging at least for a Play-Off place.

And he's not a very good manager.

He's ok for the Champ. Certainly not the miracle worker the Leeds squad needs.

Neither did Nigel when we finished 5th, Leeds are certainly a side we should be taking seriously, they are going to be challenging at least for a Play-Off place.

We had momentum after winning League One. Leeds don't have that.

Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, Birmingham, Blackpool, Brighton, Hull, Cardiff, Boro, Derby, 3 promoted teams and potential Forest are sides we should be more worried about!

You think Derby are going to be more of a threat than Leeds...? :S

Derby have been gradually improving each season, I think they will challenge for a top six place, unfortunately I don't think we are strong enough to challenge this season, I do hope I am proven wrong but I can see another 10th place!

Yeah they will be.

All about consistency with Derby, been building a decent young squad over a number of years.

Definitely a dark horse for a playoff spot

I'm with you Mark.. How Corky et al can suggest Warnock isn't a good manager with his track record at this level is beyond me?

Leeds are not a good squad, but they'll be kicked into shape by Warnock and I'll bet they'll be there or thereabouts.

As I said earlier they are 7th with the bookies.

Derby are 19th...

Do the bookies usually know what they are on about? Yep

Neil Warnock being a good manager "at this level" is one of the most ridiculous myths in the sport.

The amount of times he's had teams flop or choke is immense, despite nearly always running among the favourites for promotion.

Neil Warnock being a good manager "at this level" is one of the most ridiculous myths in the sport.

The amount of times he's had teams flop or choke is immense, despite nearly always running among the favourites for promotion.

?

Warnock has managed 12 different teams, taking 7 of them to promotion, achieving promotion out of the Championship with three different clubs...

Do any other Championship managers have such a CV?

I'm with you Mark.. How Corky et al can suggest Warnock isn't a good manager with his track record at this level is beyond me?

Leeds are not a good squad, but they'll be kicked into shape by Warnock and I'll bet they'll be there or thereabouts.

As I said earlier they are 7th with the bookies.

Derby are 19th...

Do the bookies usually know what they are on about? Yep

I said he wasn't a "very good" manager, which he isn't. He's a good manager, but his track record at this level is a myth.

In the past 20 years, he's got two promotions. Gary Megson has the same, yet people don't talk about his record at this level.

I said he wasn't a "very good" manager, which he isn't. He's a good manager, but his track record at this level is a myth.

In the past 20 years, he's got two promotions. Gary Megson has the same, yet people don't talk about his record at this level.

The last promotion of his 7 was only two years ago. At a canter.

I'm no lover of Warnock. I think he comes across as an angry sod.

However, you can dismiss his experience of managing at this level if you want to. I'm not and neither are the bookies.

The last promotion of his 7 was only two years ago. At a canter.

I'm no lover of Warnock. I think he comes across as an angry sod.

However, you can dismiss his experience of managing at this level if you want to. I'm not and neither are the bookies.

I'm not dismissing it, I'm disputing it's reputation :)

Personally I think Leeds will be around the playoff places come the end of the season.

They might not be the most entertaining bunch to watch but they will be very difficult to beat at Elland Road and away from home he'll have them organised.

Like people have said there are15 other teams that will be around the playoff positions. But with crowface in charge I can just see them sneaking in.

• 1 month later...

Archived