Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

How many assists did he get last season? Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

It's just I don't remember him scoring or setting up many.

He did play well at the KC but then again when you're up against Lee Peltier and he's only got 9 other teammates on the pitch you're bound to have a bit of joy.

ahahah i dont blame you i go to gartree it is a terrible school (in my appinion) but like all of you im a leicester fan with ideas and back to the subject ehats the latest on the bamba situation

The subject is actually the Stewart deal. :)

Well aren't the two of you ****ing hilarious? Pair of bullies. By the way Dan, "I'm" should have a capital I, and I'm pretty sure only one period is necessary at the end of a sentence.

Dickheads.

Well aren't the two of you ****ing hilarious? Pair of bullies. By the way Dan, "I'm" should have a capital I, and I'm pretty sure only one period is necessary at the end of a sentence.

Dickheads.

Do you have nothing better to do other than correct one word that I've spelt wrong on a forum? Wow... what a waste of skin you are.

funny guy anyway dont get why your bein a dick what did i do to you

Don't worry about Dan and Spaztic Chicken mate they are only joking around, who in your appinion do you think we should buy upfront?

Don't worry about Dan and Spaztic Chicken mate they are only joking around, who in your appinion do you think we should buy upfront?

You're a terrible person. :P

Archived