Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

He's really quick but so is Dyer. Looking at Hull forums it seems that they say the same things about him that we say about Lloyd.

Wastes loads of crossing opportunities and bottles in front of goal.

But then again, he would provide genuine competition for a position rather than just, 'well Vassell or Gally can play there'.

He's 21 and will get better, Lloyd's still doing that at 29!

Funnily enough, if Stewart had pace, skill, and the ability to cross and score at will he would never even consider a move here.

If people think that the players we buy this summer are going to be the finished, well rounded perfect article, think again.

He's good enough for us, and we'll struggle to get better.

Cameron Stewart is clearly a talented player but im just concerned that we'd have to pay crazy money for him.

I think he's good but nothing spectacular and think we'd be better off getting a young talented wide player on loan from a big Prem club... like NP did with Robbie Brady. Maybe even Andros Townsend next season? There's plenty of options.

Chris Taylor from Oldham would be a good option as he's free

His goals and assists this year have been poor. He played well against us at Hull this year but was poor at the KP. He's an out an out winger, but lacks any bite defensively and no doubt people would get on his back straight away if he came here. Dyer has 6 goals, Gallagher 10 and numerous assists. I'd dread to think the criticism Stewart would get if he came here and his record was the same as this year.

Some people on here confuse me. How on earth you can think we're gonna get the 'finished article' player is beyond me. We're in the championship whoever we bring in will not be the finished article. If they were they would be in the prem. FACT. So don't slate players saying there not good enough because there not the perfect player. WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Is Stewart actually any good? A lot of people on here seem to bum him but, when he was at the KP a few weeks ago, I thought he was utterly useless.

There's not point us rebuilding the squad with players no better than our current crop.

Is Stewart actually any good? A lot of people on here seem to bum him but, when he was at the KP a few weeks ago, I thought he was utterly useless.

There's not point us rebuilding the squad with players no better than our current crop.

Exactly what I just posted in the who do you want thread. Is he really any better than the lightweight wingers we already have? History suggests not.

Exactly what I just posted in the who do you want thread. Is he really any better than the lightweight wingers we already have? History suggests not.

It is a fair point but flip the argument around and think if there was a winger that was playing brilliantly, scoring and creating goals each game, surely he would be linked with a bigger team.

Although I know we're MASSIVE! ;)

I think Cameron's a good target and would be another clearly gifted player that under the right guidance could be an effective player and as much as Pearson is known for his work on the team being a unit , I think by now he must know we need to work on our end product so hopefully be it Cameron or another player , Pearson can really make some effective signings.

:)

I like him, and I like this approach of going for young and hungry players rather thank spunking our cash everywhere on "big name" players and still finishing 9th.

On a separate note, has anyone worked out what % of Pearsons´ signings are from United? I don´t care where they come from, but my Man U supporting mate keeps asking why he recognises players we are linked to, and most of them are current / ex United!

Archived