Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

Not a lot, Brady is the second part of the United duo that the foxes want, Chester hoping for a NW move to live closer to his family.

Harry Kane is a top target, Spurs confirmed by their ssn rep are happy to let this happen, one more season before they want to give him a shot in their first team, not interested in perm deal, only loan.

Don't know if this has ever been asked before but I don't suppose your fourth_official are you?

• 2 weeks later...

As I say on the 'Peltier Out, Rosenior In' thread, Dull's City Independent website says that Steve Bruce is likely to be appointed as Manager there in the next couple of days (Bookies in Hull have stopped taking bets on him). With that, there's likely to be movement, with transfers out (that's if Bruce agrees to any !). SO, Stewart, Rosenior, Chester, Koren et al - to us or others, MAY well be happening soon now.

As I say on the 'Peltier Out, Rosenior In' thread, Dull's CIty Independent website says that Steve Bruce is likely to be appointed as Manager there in the next couple of days (Bookies in Hull have stopped taking bets on him). With that, there's likely to be movement, with transfers out (that's if Bruce agrees to any !). SO, Stewart, Rosenior, Chester, Koren et al - to us or others, MAY well be happening soon now.

Bruce likes his ex Man Utd men as much as any manager though remember. So he may want to keep those.

BTW I also agree with the post below. I was just making the point that if he were to sell any, it probably would not be the ex Man Utd boys.

On a side note, I don't really understand why Bruce would take that job anyway, unless he has been promised backing. So if he does take it, on that basis they will not need to sell any either.

So because Hull get a new manager they'll want to sell some of their best and most valuable players? :dunno: Definitely makes sense that.

I did say that Bruce might not agree to the sales of ANY of the players, who City have been linked with.

Bruce likes his ex Man Utd men as much as any manager though remember. So he may want to keep those.

BTW I also agree with the post below. I was just making the point that if he were to sell any, it probably would not be the ex Man Utd boys.

On a side note, I don't really understand why Bruce would take that job anyway, unless he has been promised backing. So if he does take it, on that basis they will not need to sell any either.

I agree. But there's a chance that he might let Rosenior & Koren go - no United links as far as I'm aware. Though, even he realises ANY player has his price - and a good offer (from us or Celtic, or Wolves, or whoever) could well secure a transfer. Only trouble is, what constitutes a "good offer" for Dull, could be a too expensive price for us !

As I say on the 'Peltier Out, Rosenior In' thread, Dull's City Independent website says that Steve Bruce is likely to be appointed as Manager there in the next couple of days (Bookies in Hull have stopped taking bets on him). With that, there's likely to be movement, with transfers out (that's if Bruce agrees to any !). SO, Stewart, Rosenior, Chester, Koren et al - to us or others, MAY well be happening soon now.

I think there's a good chance that Steve Bruce will now be going to Norwich rather than Hull. I agree BR, that Bruce might have been on his way to the KC Stadium; but with Lamberts' walk out from the Canaries last night, to join Villa; I would bet that Norwich will be trying to line up their old boy.

I agree. But there's a chance that he might let Rosenior & Koren go - no United links as far as I'm aware. Though, even he realises ANY player has his price - and a good offer (from us or Celtic, or Wolves, or whoever) could well secure a transfer. Only trouble is, what constitutes a "good offer" for Dull, could be a too expensive price for us !

He might, but I don't believe we are really after Rosenior anyway. I agree with others that it was just agent/paper talk. I am in the camp that De Leat was bought to play in his favoured position of right back.

I thought Stewart was pretty average at the KP

But up at Hull he was immense

[media=]

[/media]

Also think this game was the main contributing factor to Mills fate

Oh yeah

Toffee ?

Anything on Maynard ?

:whistle:

I thought Stewart was pretty average at the KP

But up at Hull he was immense

[media=]

[/media]

Also think this game was the main contributing factor to Mills fate

Oh yeah

Toffee ?

Anything on Maynard ?

:whistle:

Its not beyond the realms of possiblity with west ham being interested in Grant Holt :ph34r:

Archived