Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jock2612

Retained List

Does anyone know when the OS will announce the retained list,Also does anyone know the fate of Oakley and if we are offering Vassel a extension.We think we know about Howard etc but why is the so slow in confirming who is leaving.

Is there going to be one? I mean, Oakley has gone, as well as other players, including Howard and Tunchev. Who does that leave out of contract Vassell and Logan?

Hopefully Vassell will be given another season.

Guest MattP

Is there going to be one? I mean, Oakley has gone, as well as other players, including Howard and Tunchev. Who does that leave out of contract Vassell and Logan?

Hopefully both being released if our serious intention is challenging for top two next year.

I'm sure that Chris Weale's contract ends this summer as well.

I would like to see Vassell stay. I know the same old moaners like to knock him but I think he offers us something different and as an impact player would be great. I think the team actually plays better with him in it. X

Vassell has been superb for us. The only issue is his finishing, he seems to be having a brilliant game then can ruin it by being the player on the end of a golden chance. He's never going to be a goalscorer so needs somebody along side him who is

I have nothing against some of the 'old school'

Vassell, for me, was almost always played out of position. He is an off the shoulder striker, not a winger.

Anyway... We are not going to go up IMO if we are to continue to rely on the likes of Wellens, King, Vassell, Gally.

Not bad players any of em... But for promotion we need an overall better standard of player. I think this has been quite clear.

I have nothing against some of the 'old school'

Vassell, for me, was almost always played out of position. He is an off the shoulder striker, not a winger.

Anyway... We are not going to go up IMO if we are to continue to rely on the likes of Wellens, King, Vassell, Gally.

Not bad players any of em... But for promotion we need an overall better standard of player. I think this has been quite clear.

Agree again but no harm in keeping the likes of King/Vassell as squad players.

Just because they arent good enough to play every week doesnt mean they're sh*t. These players are great options to have around

I would rather have Vassell than Dyer as a squad player. We need real quality this summer to stand any chance of getting promotion the defense shouldn't be the biggest concern only the RB position is our most weakest. The midfield needs some work on we are lacking 2 quality wingers in my eyes we only have one in Marshall, we need a defensive midfielder as well. A lot of work to be done.

I would rather have Vassell than Dyer as a squad player. We need real quality this summer to stand any chance of getting promotion the defense shouldn't be the biggest concern only the RB position is our most weakest. The midfield needs some work on we are lacking 2 quality wingers in my eyes we only have one in Marshall, we need a defensive midfielder as well. A lot of work to be done.

At the moment i'd rather have both unless we sign a couple more wingers. We've struggled for wide players and we need competition.

At the moment i'd rather have both unless we sign a couple more wingers. We've struggled for wide players and we need competition.

Vassell is not a winger. He never was for Villa or anywhere else that I can think of?

I'd play Vassell over Beckford as an orthodox striker any day of the week... But we need better than either of them to mount a realistic promotion campaign next term.

Relying upon Vassell et al won't get us promotion

IMO.

Archived