Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Warning Points

IVE GOT 6 WARNING POINTS! FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW! :(

Er, well the reasons logged include: making up daft rumours, trolling, abusing other members, being absurdly infantile (yes, even more so than other members!)... shall I continue...?

I might add shouting to the list and add another point now. :D

Er, well the reasons logged include: making up daft rumours, trolling, abusing other members, being absurdly infantile (yes, even more so than other members!)... shall I continue...?

It's like an FT parents evening review. So overall must try harder? :P

He only needs four more for a permanent ban...Finish him off AoWW :devil:

*Only joking DtF95...

Who the flip is Danny the Fox 95?

You'll probably find him rummaging in the bin, looking for the majority of his posts. :D

Who the flip is Danny the Fox 95?

Me, stop picking on me otherwise I'm telling the mods :D

You'll probably find him rummaging in the bin, looking for the majority of his posts. :D

Good one. Over 13,000 posts. Think how much time you have wasted in your life chatting rubbish. Go and get a life

Good one. Over 13,000 posts. Think how much time you have wasted in your life chatting rubbish. Go and get a life

lol

Probably, on average, less time than you.

lol Oh dear.

BanButton.gif

Grrr, it's so bloody tempting. :devil:

Archived