Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Warning Points

Heggsy you have done over 4000 posts and your 16 years old! Come on boy,there's better ways to spend your life surely?

Yes there is, I work, go to college,go out with friends, play football etc. I just post when I get the chance.

Isn't it a bit pointless when they simply log straight on again with a different account?

They will have the same IP address.

I hope your happy, I'm leaving FT because I don't wanna be getting into arguments I just want to comment on players, performances and managers, basically everything to do with Leicester City.

And keep on telling us how hardcore and edgy you are with your "6 :o" warning points.

I hope your happy, I'm leaving FT because I don't wanna be getting into arguments I just want to comment on players, performances and managers, basically everything to do with Leicester City.

Get behind the boys this season Blue army!

Why? I cannot see any offensive comments really. And if there is any just ignore them, and continue to post in the Leicester City forum only :S

Bye anyway.

Exactly. And I might but I dont want some of the losers on here to start having a go at me.

Stop giving the slightest of ****s what someone thinks you.

If you want to stick around and comment on all things City, then do so. If you don't want to then just stop posting. There's nowhere near the amount of drama that you're making in this.

Who the fvck are you?

This place is full of strangers.

I feel cold and lonely.

Where's my house?

Have you fallen into a ditch again? :unsure:

Im +1ing his post... this is a young person in difficulty and it is up to all of us to save him from the evils of the Mods and their power hungry banning fingers.

Come with me Dannythefox, let me show you the way, the light....

Step 1... ask for entry on to the optimistic bus, its apparently the place where all the nice and cool folks hang out.

I think all posters on FT should add to this list, show our love and concern and help Dannythefox through this challenging time.

Warning points should be given to posters such as Ozleicester who deliberately start provocative threads , such as “What are the Leaves and Flowers on the club emblem?”

It was obviously a blatant attempt to start an argument and rattle the pedantry into a froth about roses in heraldry and battles and kings and stuff .

As an elder statesman of FT he should know better

A cinquefoil is a rose ! :)

Warning points should be given to posters such as Ozleicester who deliberately start provocative threads , such as “What are the Leaves and Flowers on the club emblem?”

It was obviously a blatant attempt to start an argument and rattle the pedantry into a froth about roses in heraldry and battles and kings and stuff .

As an elder statesman of FT he should know better

A cinquefoil is a rose ! :)

JULIET:

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;

Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.

What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,

Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,

Retain that dear perfection which he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,

And for that name which is no part of thee

Take all myself.

My next topic to bring challenge to the status quo, will be something along the lines of who is the more important member of Status Quo.... watch that b*stard burn!!!

Bye :wave:

Im +1ing his post... this is a young person in difficulty and it is up to all of us to save him from the evils of the Mods and their power hungry banning fingers.

Come with me Dannythefox, let me show you the way, the light....

Step 1... ask for entry on to the optimistic bus, its apparently the place where all the nice and cool folks hang out.

I think all posters on FT should add to this list, show our love and concern and help Dannythefox through this challenging time.

+1 and cheers!

When your comments are one liners along the lines of "Pearsons a twat", I'm not sure your contribution would be hugely missed.

Archived