Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Warning Points

Has anyone else had an unusual number of visits on their profile page? I suspect people have been scanning around to see who has got warning points and checking out a few likely lads.

For the record, I don't think you can see someone else's warning points - which is disappointing. :(

Has anyone else had an unusual number of visits on their profile page? I suspect people have been scanning around to see who has got warning points and checking out a few likely lads.

For the record, I don't think you can see someone else's warning points - which is disappointing. :(

Nope, I suspect instead lots of people's mail has been stolen and they're trying to hunt you down.

You can't.

Yes - because I am entirely to blame for anyone's missing mail, regardless of whether I go anywhere near their house or not (you'd be surprised (or maybe not) at the number of times this and similar things happen.)

What a pathetic way to drum up visits to your profile page - someone give him a warning point. Give it to him good and hard.

Yes - because I am entirely to blame for anyone's missing mail, regardless of whether I go anywhere near their house or not (you'd be surprised (or maybe not) at the number of times this and similar things happen.)

Typical Frenchie :rolleyes:

I suspect its because peoples cursors are pausing on members names.

When you get a warning point do you get a reason why?

Yes after much deliberation we have formulated a simple list of words to indicate the reason.

Official Warning Word List:

For very severe cases two or more words may be used.

I'm not sure but I'll give a prize to the first person who gets one by insulting Daggers in this thread.

He's a tool-faced, turd-swallower with all the geniality of an anal wart.

Archived