Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Warning Points

lol

Just had a look at Football Rumours out of morbid fascination and apparently our transfer activity looks like this over the summer.

IN:

Fitz Hall (QPR)

Ben Mee (Burnley)

Luke Chambers (F*rest)

Julien Faubert (West Ham)

Emile Heskey (Aston Villa)

Nicky Shorey (West Brom)

OUT:

Wes Morgan (F*rest)

Jermaine Beckford (West Ham)

Paul Konchesky (West Ham)

Tom Kennedy (Peterborough)

lol

Just had a look at Football Rumours out of morbid fascination and apparently our transfer activity looks like this over the summer.

IN:

Fitz Hall (QPR)

Ben Mee (Burnley)

Luke Chambers (F*rest)

Julien Faubert (West Ham)

Emile Heskey (Aston Villa)

Nicky Shorey (West Brom)

OUT:

Wes Morgan (F*rest)

Jermaine Beckford (West Ham)

Paul Konchesky (West Ham)

Tom Kennedy (Peterborough)

So no midfielders then? ;)

When your comments are one liners along the lines of "Pearsons a twat", I'm not sure your contribution would be hugely missed.

If he is offering this level of insight then I for one hope he stays and his warning points are deleted forthwith. I'm sick of reading long-winded nonsense and guff, I like the cut of his straight to the point jib.

Danny the Fox 95 for mod.

If he is offering this level of insight then I for one hope he stays and his warning points are deleted forthwith. I'm sick of reading long-winded nonsense and guff, I like the cut of his straight to the point jib.

Danny the Fox 95 for mod.

Cheers Daggers. Your not so bad after all. :D

Danny The Fox 95 for mod!!

If you do get banned can't you just set up another account?

Theoretically, yes. But unless someone changes their ways that dramatically it's generally fairly easy to spot them when they return. Of course having the same IP address is usually quite a big clue, too. :thumbup:

*cough*caveman*cough*moosebum*cough*

Yes? It was obvious as soon as moosebum created his account - which is kinda my point.

Archived