Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Peltier to.............

Trust me, I saw Taft play on numerous occasions for Poppies at the start of last season and he has some way to go before he's ready for the Championship. Has a habit of winning everything in the air but heading it straight back to the opposition. His distribution needs to improve considerably.

None of that matters. He's from the youth team so any shortfalls will be excused. Same sort of logic that had people chanting, 'Matt Heath for England' without a hint of irony.

It's just because Whitbread is injury prone we could do with four, Bamba, Mills, St Ledger and Morgan were all pretty fit guys. However Whitbread isn't, he is a cracking player but his injury problems is a concern.

I think out of our youngsters Liam Moore is our strongest in defence, and I would happily have him as back-up at right back. However I don't think Taft is ready yet we may see him 1 or 2 times this season though, but Parkes and Bolger are not good enough, Parkes has been around for ages now but still hasn't broke through.

Dont forget that Parkes suffered a broken ankle which set him back.

Dont forget that Parkes suffered a broken ankle which set him back.

He just isn't good enough regardless of a past broken ankle.

Loaning him out as many times as we have done, doesn't look right tbh.

It's like Spurs what they did with Ben Alnwick, but not as bad yet.

He just isn't good enough regardless of a past broken ankle.

Loaning him out as many times as we have done, doesn't look right tbh.

It's like Spurs what they did with Ben Alnwick, but not as bad yet.

He was playing at England age group categories and has had solid loan spells at Burton and Bristol Rovers. A broken ankle at 19 that puts you out for half a season is a long time...

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2871540,00.html

Lee Peltier has today completed a move to Leeds United for an undisclosed fee.

The 25-year-old defender has agreed personal terms and completed a medical with the Elland Road club and departs Leicester City after a year at King Power Stadium.

After joining City from Huddersfield Town in June 2011, Lee made 47 appearances for the Foxes, scoring once.

He leaves with the best wishes of everyone at the Football Club.

Archived