Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Peltier to.............

Wow! There's a huge mistake in practically every sentence!

JB did not cost £4m, LP was not one of the success stories - probably the worst of the regular starters, not primarily a midfielder, got worse as the season went on, it's not the Walkers anymore, I wouldn't call £750,000 a lot, especially if we get a £650,000 sale, no mention of departees, and no chance to grow?! The writer just said LP got 47 apps!

Yeah, exactly. It's the worst written article I've read in a long time. It's absolutely laced with bias and mistakes!

Peltier is just the latest in a long line of Leicester players to be scapegoated.

He had a solid season last year.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Peltier is just the latest in a long line of Leicester players to be scapegoated.

He had a solid season last year.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

He had a solid " an average" season last year.

Certainly not the worst player ever to play for LCFC, but not one to mourn the loss of him going.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11688/7929996/Whites-move-for-Peltier

Sky Sports understands Leeds United have made an official approach for Leicester City defender Lee Peltier.

The former Liverpoolspacer.gif right-back is expected to leave the Foxes this summer, with Leeds and Huddersfield vying for his services.

Whites boss Neil Warnock is keen to bolster his defensive options as Paul Connolly is currently on the transfer list.

Leeds could now steal a march on their West Yorkshire rivals by making the first move to land the 25-year-old.Peltier joined Leicesterspacer.gif from the Terriers last summer, but it is understood he no longer features in manager Nigel Pearson'sspacer.gif plans.

Thought he made a promising start, but got found out as a weak link in the defence as the season progressed. Too many goals came down the right side of our defence - maybe not just Peltier's fault, but he did struggle to get back when attacks broke down.

I actually think Peltier wouldn't be a bad right winger - got a decent shot on him, although unsure of his crossing abilities. He was poor as right back due to his positional awareness - however, i firmly believe Pearson has the ability and experience to improve this.

I actually think Peltier wouldn't be a bad right winger - got a decent shot on him, although unsure of his crossing abilities. He was poor as right back due to his positional awareness - however, i firmly believe Pearson has the ability and experience to improve this.

I seem to remember his crossing and attacking decision making being pretty poor last year.

Might be one of the worst things i've ever read. He'd be about as useful at right wing as Alan Maybury, oh wait we tried that and it was wonderful.

I seem to remember his crossing and attacking decision making being pretty poor last year.

Certainly not the only player who can be accused of poor decision making in the final third last season, it was a failing of everyone throughout the season, especially when teams came to the Walkers set-up not to lose.

Sad that he's going, and as mentioned somewhere above, it's a shame that Pearson doesn't feel there is enough to work with and coach out some of the short-comings. Would prefer that to making a loss on him, which I guess we will be doing now.

It's hard to judge his overall defensive abilities when he was part of a wildly disrupted ever changing defence which left him totally isolated on the right on many an occasion especially noticeable when he was partnered on that right side by Mills.

Whether he's good enough or not I doubt many can really claim with any real knowledge that De Laet will be better.

Might be one of the worst things i've ever read. He'd be about as useful at right wing as Alan Maybury, oh wait we tried that and it was wonderful.

I don't think he'd be that bad. I meant that he may be more effective in that position because he is generally poor tracking back, if we had someone behind him - then this may work. At the end of my comment, I did say that I thought Pearson can get the best out of Pelts as a right back, IF he stays.

And i'm pretty sure other people have said far "worse" things.

lol That's a bit harsh! I happen to agree - I don't think LP would be a decent winger, but come on.

You're obviously not spending enough time on this forum these days. I read something written on here twenty times worse than that on a daily basis.

It's hard to judge his overall defensive abilities when he was part of a wildly disrupted ever changing defence which left him totally isolated on the right on many an occasion especially noticeable when he was partnered on that right side by Mills.

Whether he's good enough or not I doubt many can really claim with any real knowledge that De Laet will be better.

I agree; when a team is playing out-of-sorts it's difficult to pin down who are the more deficient performers. I guess only time will tell. We have to put our trust in NP's judgement.

Was the other way around for me, Mills was constantly having to come across and cover for the non-existent Peltier making him look shit in the process

Was the other way around for me, Mills was constantly having to come across and cover for the non-existent Peltier making him look shit in the process

Thank **** for that! Somebody else gets it. Welcome to a very small club mate you obviously went to the same games as me and didn't just jump on the Mills hate band wagon!

Archived