Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

As Omens come...

This is probably the worst one so far. A dead fox on my lawn, right next to my football. Sorry guys, looks like this season's going to be another write off...

Bloody hell Tom, are you sure mum didnt run it over with the lawn mower yesterday! You do realise, as has been stated, that if we dont get promotion this year, 30,000 City fans will be blaming you?. Still, look on the bright side, as a student you'll be able to chop it up and make burgers with it!

This is probably the worst one so far. A dead fox on my lawn, right next to my football. Sorry guys, looks like this season's going to be another write off...

Plus your name is Sol thewall Bamba and your sig is of Steve Howard ;)

My Grandad is killing foxes on a regular basis so it's no wonder we're shit.

On the day my uncle went to buy his season ticket, a fox bit his mum. We went down that season.

Bloody hell Tom, are you sure mum didnt run it over with the lawn mower yesterday! You do realise, as has been stated, that if we dont get promotion this year, 30,000 City fans will be blaming you?. Still, look on the bright side, as a student you'll be able to chop it up and make burgers with it!

It could be a 'my mate's the ref tonight' moment

Oh dear this is really bad, on the plus side though a tree has fallen down just in our garden so at least Forest are in for a bad season too!

You can bet your life a Sheep died somewhere too so Derby are going down n'all.

Ok guys, we need to pull together on this one. I've just been out and shot a bluebird, an owl, a seagull and a drug user (addict (Addick - geddit?)), and squashed a hornet, so thats Cardiff, Sheff Wed, Brighton, Charlton and Watford fooked. Oh, and just finished a bottle of red, so thats the Clarets dealt with as well. I'll be having a tangerine later, so there goes Blackpool. I'll pop out later to Marwell zoo and see if I can bag a lion and a tiger, that'll take care of Millwall and Hull. Can anyone help with any others?

Ok guys, we need to pull together on this one. I've just been out and shot a bluebird, an owl, a seagull and a drug user (addict (Addick - geddit?)), and squashed a hornet, so thats Cardiff, Sheff Wed, Brighton, Charlton and Watford fooked. Oh, and just finished a bottle of red, so thats the Clarets dealt with as well. I'll be having a tangerine later, so there goes Blackpool. I'll pop out later to Marwell zoo and see if I can bag a lion and a tiger, that'll take care of Millwall and Hull. Can anyone help with any others?

Anything sky blue please

Plus your name is Sol thewall Bamba and your sig is of Steve Howard ;)

My Grandad is killing foxes on a regular basis so it's no wonder we're shit.

On the day my uncle went to buy his season ticket, a fox bit his mum. We went down that season.

It could be a 'my mate's the ref tonight' moment

That was hilarious.

A jinx if ever I've seen one.

'Ave a Maryland and that's Blackburn fooked.

And I renewed my season ticket yesterday :(

Depends on how you read into it, It could just mean like the fox we are a dead cert to get promotion.

Go and kill Pete Burns so Forest are fvcked.

Wellens murdering Foxes again I see.

Archived