Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2012/13

Opening day - Saturday 18 August

Barnsley v Middlesbrough

Birmingham City v Charlton Athletic

Burnley v Bolton Wanderers

Cardiff City v Huddersfield Town

Crystal Palace v Watford

Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Hull City v Brighton & Hove Albion

Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers

Leeds United v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Leicester City v Peterborough United

Millwall v Blackpool

Nottingham Forest v Bristol City

Opening Sky FL games

Cardiff vs Huddersfield starts the season on Friday 17th

Leeds vs Wolves on Sky 12.45 Ko opening day

Fri 24 Bolton v Nott'm Forest (7.45pm) TBA Championship

September

Sun 9 Coventry v Stevenage (1.15pm) TBA League One

Sun 9 Crawley v Portsmouth (3.30pm) TBA League One

Fri 14 Charlton v Crystal Palace (7.45pm) TBA Championship

Fri 21 Blackburn v Middlesbrough (7.45pm) TBA Championship

October

Sheffield Wednesday vs Leeds 7.45 Fri 19th October

You lot are on TV as well in the Coca-Cola Cup, against Swindon. Currently TBA but Sky have announced it's on TV.

And I've just realised. Bolton v Nottingham Forest on the Friday instead of a Saturday, which is the Saturday we are playing Blackburn, away. That's decent.

Might have to tune in to that one! A lot of good derbies in our division this year.

I gotta come home from my holiday a day early to attend this :( It's only like 1hr45mins away by train anyway so can't complain

Opening Sky FL games

Cardiff vs Huddersfield starts the season on Friday 17th

Leeds vs Wolves on Sky 12.45 Ko opening day

Fri 24 Bolton v Nott'm Forest (7.45pm) TBA Championship

September

Sun 9 Crawley v Portsmouth (3.30pm) TBA League One

Fri 14 Charlton v Crystal Palace (7.45pm) TBA Championship

Fri 21 Blackburn v Middlesbrough (7.45pm) TBA Championship

October

Sheffield Wednesday vs Leeds 7.45 Fri 19th October

That will be a good attendance

Bring on the bastards!

Hope you absolutely trounce them.

You lot are on TV as well in the Coca-Cola Cup, against Swindon. Currently TBA but Sky have announced it's on TV.

Yeah Poyet vs Di Canio , think Sky went for it for that alone - I'm personally just glad it's a Tuesday (I'll be there)

I've heard a whisper Clough could be on his way out of Derby, apparently fell out with the board, anyone heard this?

These rumours have happened twice so far whilst he has been manager, but nothing happened before.

Not suprised anyway. The board at Derby are ridiculous. They don't provide funds etc, and only expect to challenge the top half/not play offs. So, they are happy with anything between 10th - 15th. No wonder some fans are fed up. Derby are a big club, to be fair, they should be challenging every season, not sitting mid table.

These rumours have happened twice so far whilst he has been manager, but nothing happened before.

Not suprised anyway. The board at Derby are ridiculous. They don't provide funds etc, and only expect to challenge the top half/not play offs. So, they are happy with anything between 10th - 15th. No wonder some fans are fed up. Derby are a big club, to be fair, they should be challenging every season, not sitting mid table.

Perhaps they are living within their means and trying to grow improve organically through their academy set up. This doesn't happen in 1 season it can take some considerable time but is an honest approach to long term improvement and stability unlike our risky dash with borrowed cash attempt.

If I was Clough I'd leave Derby, purely because the lack of ambition shown from the club. To be honest if Derby we're near the bottom by October he'd face the sack anyway, yet it's clearly not his fault because he as to sell off his best players and not replace them. If he left now I think he'd have a better chance of getting a job in the championship than he would if he stayed at Derby and got the bullet.

With the rumours of a takeover at Forest, he might aswell make himself available for that.

Great news, was hoping for a Ricoh game to be on TV ASAP, it's going to be so fun watching the 'crowd' for 90 minutes.

We're after a striker now Troy Deeney has got himself locked up for 10 months after kicking some poor innocent lad in the head TEN times!!!!

:rolleyes:

It's just a good job Marlon King wasn't still with you when he went to jail.

Archived