Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2012/13

I'd imagine you'd be ecstatic if they did!

:rolleyes:

:yawn:

Nice attempt at jumping on the bandwagon, considering you weren't even on the forum when it started. Anyway, what's it got to do with you? You don't even know me, and it's funny coming from someone I've never met sat behind a keyboard.

Nice attempt at jumping on the bandwagon, considering you weren't even on the forum when it started. Anyway, what's it got to do with you? You don't even know me, and it's funny coming from someone I've never met sat behind a keyboard.

Ignore it mate, people seem to have nothing better to do but come out with pathetic comments about you and Forest.

Quite sad he actually had the need to write that comment anyway.

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning? :P

:fishing:

Too easy!

Don't spit your dummy. It was a joke!

Regarding not being on this forum when it started (bit clicky) anybody reading your posts from the last week can tell you've got a soft spot for Forest! Doesn't matter when they joined!

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning? :P

lol

Just not in the mood.. My throat is sore still, as well as having an headache. Didn't sleep that well either.

:fishing:

Too easy!

Don't spit your dummy. It was a joke!

Regarding not being on this forum when it started (bit clicky) anybody reading your posts from the last week can tell you've got a soft spot for Forest! Doesn't matter when they joined!

It's just that I've never you come across being a ****. Can't remember what I posted last week?

My real soft spot has always been for Grimsby, ever since I went in 2002 and Izzet scored that overhead kick.

Not in the right thread I know but I couldn't find a league one/friendly/covscum threads so I'll put it in here, Cov lost again lol played a full strength squad against Nuneaton boro and lost 1-0. According to the boro fans forum boro outplayed them. Been on the cov forums there really dreading next season! Well done boro :thumbup:

Not in the right thread I know but I couldn't find a league one/friendly/covscum threads so I'll put it in here, Cov lost again lol played a full strength squad against Nuneaton boro and lost 1-0. According to the boro fans forum boro outplayed them. Been on the cov forums there really dreading next season! Well done boro :thumbup:

Coventry did beat Nuneaton 8-0 a couple of weeks ago though.... Not sure why they played them again!

Coventry did beat Nuneaton 8-0 a couple of weeks ago though.... Not sure why they played them again!

I think that was Hinckley.

Been crazy this morning.. tickets for first away game went on sale

People queueing up since 5am

Online & Phone systems crashed when they went on sale and finally got some 5 minutes ago..

How many tickets you been allocated by the SheepShaggers?

Archived