Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2012/13

Yeah, but most Millwall fans are there to watch Millwall (or have a fight).

A good deal of your fans are there to watch the opposition and take advantage of cheap tickets and free laid on travel from places such as Maidstone.

But ignore those facts and keep knocking Wednesday's support, right? I somehow doubt they are sending buses out to bring disillusioned Doncaster fans in for free and tenner a match ticket with the promise 'watch the opposition, they're quite good!'.

Back in your box, Lamby.

We've only ran 2 £5 a ticket games and got 26,500+ both times and last game of the season was £10 a ticket and that was 26,749 in attendance.

And the coach isn't ****ing free you bastard

"The club's Valley Express coach service provides £7 return travel to Football League matches at The Valley from dozens of pick-up points across Kent and Sussex."

We've only ran 2 £5 a ticket games and got 26,500+ both times and last game of the season was £10 a ticket and that was 26,749 in attendance.

And the coach isn't ****ing free you bastard

"The club's Valley Express coach service provides £7 return travel to Football League matches at The Valley from dozens of pick-up points across Kent and Sussex."

If Wednesday ran £10 a ticket they'd get 40k+

Charlton try to hate everyone to create a rivalry but absolutely nobody cares about them at all.

Palace, Millwall and Southampton (strangely)

If Wednesday ran £10 a ticket they'd get 40k+

We have a capacity of 27,111 and they have one of 39,812 ;)

Let's list all the Northern teams from last season then:

Bury

Carlisle

Hartlepool

Notts Co

Oldham

Preston

Scunthorpe

Sheff Utd

Sheff Wed

Tranmere

Walsall

Rochdale

Chesterfield

Southern:

Charlton

Exeter

Brentford

Bournemouth

Colchester

Stevenage

Yeovil

MK Dons

nuff said

What about the year before?

Carlisle

Hartlepool

Notts Co

Oldham

Sheff Wed

Tranmere

Walsall

Rochdale

Huddersfield

Southern:

Charlton

Exeter

Brentford

Bournemouth

Colchester

Yeovil

MK Dons

Southampton

Brighton

Bristol Rovers

Peteborough

Dagenham & Redbridge

Plymouth

Swindon

Leyton Orient

What's your excuse then?

And even if last year was a 'northern' league, we still more than doubled your away attendance even though you were top for most of the season.

Don't like talking about attendances because it's boring

But don't try and make up stuff..

Palace, Millwall and Southampton (strangely)

We have a capacity of 27,111 and they have one of 39,812 ;)

Irelevant.

You wouldn't be capable of filling a 40k ground even if you had one. The reason your ground only holds 27k is because thats all your able to attract.

Wednesday can attract 40k.

End of...

What about the year before?

Carlisle

Hartlepool

Notts Co

Oldham

Sheff Wed

Tranmere

Walsall

Rochdale

Huddersfield

Southern:

Charlton

Exeter

Brentford

Bournemouth

Colchester

Yeovil

MK Dons

Southampton

Brighton

Bristol Rovers

Peteborough

Dagenham & Redbridge

Plymouth

Swindon

Leyton Orient

What's your excuse then?

And even if last year was a 'northern' league, we still more than doubled your away attendance even though you were top for most of the season.

Don't like talking about attendances because it's boring

But don't try and make up stuff..

Bet his dad is bigger than yours though lol

http://www.dailymail...ague-offer.html

Ex-Wolves boss McCarthy rejected Forest job in hope of Premier League offer

Mick McCarthy has admitted he turned down the Nottingham Forest job because he wants to manage in the Barclays Premier League instead.

The former Republic of Ireland manager, 53, was offered the chance to take over the Championship club after talks with Forest's new Kuwaiti owners, the Al-Hasawi family.

But McCarthy, who was sacked by relegated Wolves in February, rejected the role which eventually went to Sean O'Driscoll and has set his sights on a managerial return to the top-flight.

'The primary reason is that I want to get a job in the Premier League,' said McCarthy, speaking to the Irish Independent.

'Whether that's going to happen or not, I don't know, because there isn't an awful lot of jobs going, of course, and it's not really a sacking league - well, it's got better that way.

'I'd also just moved out of the West Midlands, and I thought it would be wrong to go back and just take a club, especially a club like Nottingham

Forest, which has a great history, for the sake of taking the club. I don't think anyone deserves that.'

McCarthy has not ruled out a post overseas and admits he would consider an international position should one arise in the future.

He added: 'We'll see what comes up. They all know I'm unemployed. There might be a club abroad that I might like.

'I've had a number of enquiries as to whether I'd be interested in international jobs.

'But now, I want to be at a club, that's where I want to be.'

So

McCarthey doesnt believe Forest will be in the Prem any time soon :P

Archived