Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Secrecy at Austria Training Camp ?

Why the need to know everything regarding the training etc...

I couldnt give a shit about most things until the season starts...even then im fed up by November...

Nigel is just the sort to shun media if he can get away with it. He probably requested complete focus from the squad so that they can ALL concentrate on getting the maximum possible training benefits from out of this week....

I would have thought that the idea of the open training session was created so not only for the kit launch but so the players can be away from all the shit normal pre season brings

it was created only for the kit launch , get real man ! you think pearson really wants to train in front of us ? ££££££££££££££££££

Can't understand why people want to know everything or feel they have a divine right to know it! NP n staff will have the players prepared physically and gradually build things up through pre season friendlies, that's all that matters. Let's face it if there was some info there would be people moaning that it wasn't right training or why are they telling us this? As long as the squad is ready and prepared for competitive action that'll do me!

Archived