Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJO-FOX

Kit quality

Doesn't anyone realise that it is a REPLICA shirt, they have to make thousands of them, so the quality isn't going to be great! Just don't buy the fvcking thing you bunch of sad bastards

If you pay £42 for it, I doubt you appreciate it falling to bits the day you buy it. If the club is charging that much money then people can at least expect it to last a season.

Doesn't anyone realise that it is a REPLICA shirt, they have to make thousands of them, so the quality isn't going to be great! Just don't buy the fvcking thing you bunch of sad bastards

Oh **** off. At £42 a shirt,we are entitled to expect perfection. How about you dont read this thread if you are so offended. You are the sad bastard my son.

If you pay £42 for it, I doubt you appreciate it falling to bits the day you buy it. If the club is

charging that much money then people can at least expect it to last a season.

Don't buy it then! Fvcking hell! It's a football shirt! They look shit, are not fashionable, and always shit quality

Don't buy it then! Fvcking hell! It's a football shirt! They look shit, are not fashionable, and always shit quality

If it's always shit quality then it shouldn't cost £42. Adults aren't the only people who get these you know, people have to buy them for their kids, and probably feel a bit cheated when they find out they've been ripped off. Sorry if some of us aren't fashion experts like you.

Oh **** off. At £42 a shirt,we are entitled to expect perfection. How about you dont read this thread if you are so offended. You are the sad bastard my son.

'my son' how fvcking dare you! Wear some decent clobber you gimp, I bet you love to wear your replica shirt, go down the park for a kickabout, and pretend your david nugent don't ya?

If it's always shit quality then it shouldn't cost £42. Adults aren't the only people who get these you know, people have to buy them for their kids, and probably feel a bit cheated when they find out they've been ripped off. Sorry if some of us aren't fashion experts like you.

If you are an adult, surely you have grown out of wearing the replica shirt? If not, you are one of the grown men that get laughed at on a Saturday afternoon lol

It don't make sense why they still use vinyl transfers when there are direct to garment printers out there these days, like some one else said earlier and I said when this happened last year, don't buy from the first batch as there're rushed out to meet deadlines, but in all honesty you should expect better from a company like puma.

Yep mines peeling too not even washed it my son had 3 different blue kits last season for the same problem , the letters peeling off the sponsor logo. When taking it back the woman in the shop said it was a massive problem and lots of shirts were being returned and changed it straight the way. So why haven't the club learnt from that and made sure it didn't happen again ?

'my son' how fvcking dare you! Wear some decent clobber you gimp, I bet you love to wear your replica shirt, go down the park for a kickabout, and pretend your david nugent don't ya?

Why are you even a football fan? Ofcourse people are going to buy the shirt of the team they love you moron and at £42 it should be good quality. And there is nothing wrong with going for a kickabout wearing a Leicester shirt. Who gives a ****? You are clearly jealous because you have no friends to play football with. Do us all a favour and crawl back under your bridge so stupid little troll.

As opposed to wearing aquascutum and stone island and pretending you're in the baby squad. So if ur an adult who chooses to buy the shirt your laughed at mmmmmm yeh good one I buy the shirt with my son and we've got season tickets together do it every season.

The King Power transfers that they heat press onto the shirts like the names and numbers are clearly too thin to stay onto the shirts. They need to start looking at an alternative they should bring back the felt type sponsors shirts used to have in the 90s and early 00s.

If you are an adult, surely you have grown out of wearing the replica shirt? If not, you are one of the grown men that get laughed at on a Saturday afternoon lol

That will be me then, if it humours you then I'm glad I bring a bit of joy to your life.

'my son' how fvcking dare you! Wear some decent clobber you gimp, I bet you love to wear your replica shirt, go down the park for a

kickabout, and pretend your david nugent don't

ya?

You must be one of those fools who walk around the ground in stone island gear thinking you're the bollocks the people who I laugh at with my old man on a Saturday afternoon.

Grow up, ****ing hell :facepalm:

Archived