Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJO-FOX

Kit quality

You are aware replicas will not always be perfect even nike strips have problems jesus your all whiney ***** all you need to do is take it back to get a new one rather than being a internet whine whore

Uh oh... My girlfriend got one today, the pointy bit at the top of the logo has started to come away. Luckily I still have receipts for both

you sure thats not her tit?

You are aware replicas will not always be perfect even nike strips have problems jesus your all whiney ***** all you need to do is take it back to get a new one rather than being a internet whine whore

lol:S

Haw haw, no it's definitely the big K. Asherz - no one's really whining, but when we have several cases of this type within a day of the shirts release, then it's a bit of a quality issue. If the logo on my shirt comes away, I'm going to iron over it and write WALKERS CRISPS in tip-ex in its place.

Folk paying £42 for a top that can`t last a day are whiney *****?

:facepalm:

Ever since the owners came in the shirts have been awful quality.

Why pay £42 for a shirt yet have to keep going back to change it?

Is the sponsor printing done at the club, as opposed to by the manufacturers?

Only reason I ask this is that I remember prior to KP being announced as our sponsor the Burrda shirts were originally plain. The club then added the logos themselves to the plain shirts in the Fanstore. May explain the ongoing problems?

All you have to do is take it back? Bit tricky when its a 600+ mile round trip to exchange it

Go back to your bus stop you sad little chav.

Archived