Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJO-FOX

Kit quality

If mine peels it's going back and i'm having my money back.

I wasn't impressed with last years quality - Not just the sponser peeling and cracking but the logo came off aswell and I swapped it and said if they quality was no better this year I wouldn't bother, apart from talk of the sponsor peeling the general quality of the shirt is alot better than last year, but if the sponsor peels i'm having the £42 back.

'my son' how fvcking dare you! Wear some decent clobber you gimp, I bet you love to wear your replica shirt, go down the park for a kickabout, and pretend your david nugent don't ya?

Stop crying about people complaining. If they fork out £42 for a shirt and it doesn't even survive day one, they are entitled to express their opinion, surely? Not sure why you're taking such offence. Wouldn't ever wear a shirt again myself, haven't bought one since I was about 12, but people can purchase what they like.

If you went and bought a work shirt that cost £40+ from the high street and it was f****d instantly, I reckon you'd take it back.

Doesn't anyone realise that it is a REPLICA shirt, they have to make thousands of them, so the quality isn't going to be great! Just don't buy the fvcking thing you bunch of sad bastards

Well the shirts before last season were fine...

How are you sad for wearing a football shirt to show who you support? Grow up.

I might laugh at an adult wearing one of those really tacky "I love King Power Stadium" caps from the official shop but I've never come across a fan being laughed at for wearing their team's shirt at a football match. It's supporting your club financially and it's showing your pride. Much more common is people laughing (or lol'ing) at people trying to come across as hard on an internet forum

The King Power transfers that they heat press onto the shirts like the names and numbers are clearly too thin to stay onto the shirts. They need to start looking at an alternative they should bring back the felt type sponsors shirts used to have in the 90s and early 00s.

Urgh no. The old LG felt sponsor plays havoc with my nipples.

Urgh no. The old LG felt sponsor plays havoc with my nipples.

Yeah, I HATE Felt, Velvet or anything 'Peachy'

And when you washed that shirt that big sun/crisp went all hard and picked up loadsa dirt

You can get quality modern shirts that dont fall to pieces, we just seem to get the raw deal

Why do we even need one with the name of some Thai duty free shop on it anyway? I would be much more inclined and proud to wear the club shirt without the logo, it would be so much better to spend £42 for a club shirt without being used as a club advertising board. I doubt anyone places an ad in the programme for free, so why do fans pay for the right to promote a brand?

Who brought the black loros kit the other year. The loros but wasnt printed on anything it was actually part of the material of the shirt

They should of done that again that way no one would have any problem

If you are an adult, surely you have grown out of wearing the replica shirt? If not, you are one of the grown men that get laughed at on a Saturday afternoon lol

'my son' how fvcking dare you! Wear some decent clobber you gimp, I bet you love to wear your replica shirt, go down the park for a kickabout, and pretend your david nugent don't ya?

Don't buy it then! Fvcking hell! It's a football shirt! They look shit, are not fashionable, and always shit quality

I was thinking what the hell is wrong with you, why are you so aggressive?....Then i saw your from Coalville. That explained everything, you're from the shittest part of Leicestershire and are undoubtedly inbred. So my 1 question to you about life is, you mad bro?

Jesus Christ guys, it's a corporate logo. It's not like your ****ing skin's peeling off now is it? Is this what really winds people up these days? lol

I was having a conversation on Twitter yesterday and we both agreed two things.

1) The sponsorless Joma effort of 09-10 was our best kit in recent years.

2) We would both pay a premium for a replica without a sponsor.

Go figure.

If mine peels it's going back and i'm having my money back.

I wasn't impressed with last years quality - Not just the sponser peeling and cracking but the logo came off aswell and I swapped it and said if they quality was no better this year I wouldn't bother, apart from talk of the sponsor peeling the general quality of the shirt is alot better than last year, but if the sponsor peels i'm having the £42 back.

I would not mind at all if the sponsor logo came off including the puma motif . It is a mad world when you pay £40 odd quid to walk around with a shirt that has free advertising all over it. think about it you have just paid to advertise their goods brilliant !

Doesn't anyone realise that it is a REPLICA shirt, they have to make thousands of them, so the quality isn't going to be great! Just don't buy the fvcking thing you bunch of sad bastards

How about you stop using CAPITALS when you don't need to?

Little bitch.

It's a football kit why are people moaning? I bet you only wear once a week, you're not a bloody footballer and I don't think anyone's gonna be bothered if the logos peeling a bit.

I can understand people's frustration at splashing out £42 on a shirt that peels away in front of you but it's bound to happen so I just wait til it's the end of the season (unless that black and yellow kit is real in which i'll be making that a purchase :wub: )

I would not mind at all if the sponsor logo came off including the puma motif . It is a mad world when you pay £40 odd quid to walk around with a shirt that has free advertising all over it. think about it you have just paid to advertise their goods brilliant !

yeah nice one mufti, you do realise your advertising a brand when you wear nike trainers, or D&G sunglasses, Gucci belts, Armani boxers? there's only one future: primark.

Archived