Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Twitter Links - Take 3

Urghhhh. Where has Pearson said he doesn't want Beckford? Stop making things up.

He has been told he can find a new club according to Fourth Official that sort of implies to me that he isn't wanted does it not?

He has been told he can find a new club according to Fourth Official that sort of implies to me that he isn't wanted does it not?

I could say that "according" to my sources, he is staying. Show me proper nailed on proof that he's been told this and I will quite happily accept that you were right, and I was wrong. Until then, you're just speculating, so making the point that the "manager doesn't want him" is completely invalid and as an argument, completely flawed.

I could say that "according" to my sources, he is staying. Show me proper nailed on proof that he's been told this and I will quite happily accept that you were right, and I was wrong. Until then, you're just speculating, so making the point that the "manager doesn't want him" is completely invalid and as an argument, completely flawed.

Yes I am speculating sorry for not not putting that in, I hope we keep Beckford, but if we are going to let him go than we have to get an equally good replacement or what is the point in getting rid of him?

Yes I am speculating sorry for not not putting that in, I hope we keep Beckford, but if we are going to let him go than we have to get an equally good replacement or what is the point in getting rid of him?

I completely agree, we will do very well to get a similar level of striker for under £2m. He had a bad season, he is not a bad player imo.

I completely agree, we will do very well to get a similar level of striker for under £2m. He had a bad season, he is not a bad player imo.

I think we should get Steve Howard back at the club, then we can REALLY go route one!

Futacs and Howard supplied by Wellens, Gally and King... Total football...

lol

Doubt he'll wanna come though.....

image_normal.jpgjamie vardy â€@vardy7

Just driving @de_laet_r to get his keys for the house then back to move into my pad #excited

Expand

Not transfer news but Twitter news. Both Vardy and De Laet moving into new houses/flats today.

Nice to see them moving to the area rather than commuting. Seems like they are more committed by moving to Leicester.

Archived