Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Twitter Links - Take 3

S

Just did and apologies to Cardiff Fox. :unsure::thumbup:

Querty123 does provide some spot on info without any fuss however.

Aplogies

I do my best - don't pretend to have all the info but will pass on full details of names/targets etc when i have them

He was ill. FFS!

ok fair point but he did play in a behind close doors game with the Reserves but i already know what you will say for fitness.

I just think we have to many strikers with Fuctas,Vardy,Nugent,Waghorn,Schllup and Beckford all going for 2 places and to be fair i think Beckford is the only 1 who is not really a Pearson type Player ( just my opinion) so i beleive he would be the 1 to go.

Shame. They must have known people wouldn't be happy with the wind up, but it's massively disappointing that we aren't going to be getting any more info, probably as a result of that. Hopefully he will post on here still, but if not thanks for all the info you've given us. Assuming that is why he isn't going to be tweeting. These people don't have to tell us anything, but at the same time you'd think they would realise that not everyone is going to appreciate it.

Shame. They must have known people wouldn't be happy with the wind up, but it's massively disappointing that we aren't going to be getting any more info, probably as a result of that. Hopefully he will post on here still, but if not thanks for all the info you've given us. Assuming that is why he isn't going to be tweeting. These people don't have to tell us anything, but at the same time you'd think they would realise that not everyone is going to appreciate it.

Good post that :)

They're giving us info about stuff that sometimes doesnt happen, obviously people are going to call them shit and fake if it doesnt. But jeeez chill out about it, i'm sure ToffeeFox use to have some good banter, he just cries if anyone says anything to him.

End of the day inside information is nice, but we will still sign or not sign a player whether us fans find out and it certainly doesnt affect our game.

They're giving us info about stuff that sometimes doesnt happen, obviously people are going to call them shit and fake if it doesnt. But jeeez chill out about it, i'm sure ToffeeFox use to have some good banter, he just cries if anyone says anything to him.

End of the day inside information is nice, but we will still sign or not sign a player whether us fans find out and it certainly doesnt affect our game.

This. We used to manage a few years ago without people telling us who or not we are signing.

It was more exciting when you used to hear on the radio or read on teletext that we had signed a player.

Archived