Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Pussy Riot

Shit, shit, the Lord's shit!

Shit, shit, the Lord's shit!

Free Pussy Riot

Virgin Mary, Mother of God, put Putin away

Рut Putin away, put Putin away

The lyrics of Pussy Riot

The Church’s praise of rotten dictators

The cross-bearer procession of black limousines

A teacher-preacher will meet you at school

Go to class - bring him money!

Anti-Flag cover

Free the Pussy three

Guest MattP

Classy girls.

Complete show trial mind from Putin, expect nothing less from a regime that refuses to even try and do a thing about Syria.

Guest MattP

Strange to see the church supporting the government - their memories must be worse than Cam-moron's.

You got to stop this my sides are in danger of splitting.

Bunch of f*%&ing maroons if you ask me.

You have to laugh at these 'anarchy' bands or whatever it is they are. They never seem to get anything constructive done - apart from making publicity for themselves and moulding a hundred thousand more maroons to follow in their anti-social footsteps.

Maroons?

Bugs Bunny's word for a moron.

Here's a quote from one of the pussy rioters, "The whole world is saying that we are not guilty. They talk about it at concerts, on the internet, in the press and in parliament."

Great, so they've caused a lot of people to talk about their baloney. There is actually some real shit going down but thanks to them all of the news channels are spending time on this. Well done. They've also got many pop and rock 'stars' shouting out in support of them on stage thus causing millions of people to talk baloney for hours.

Here are some of their achievements:

They drew a cock on a St. Petersburg bridge.

They stole a frozen chicken from a supermarket and pushed it up one of their juicy boxes.

They simulated sex in a museum and poured a load of cockroaches onto a pregnant pussy riot members stomach.

Very radical and feminist. I'm sure that most women around the world are now much better off.

GIRL POWER :trumpet:

So... let me get this straight...

El Empty, who believes that the world is secretly governed by shadey powerful types and frequently bemoans their control over the common people; sees no problem with an oppressive state handing obscene prison sentences to - essentially - a couple of gobby protesters?

You might not consider their "achievements" of any worth, you might think they're just posturing posers, but they clearly did nothing to particularly deserve two years behind bars and there's still genuine cause for outrage at the punishment.

El Empty, who believes that the world is secretly governed by shadey powerful types and frequently bemoans their control over the common people; sees no problem with an oppressive state handing obscene prison sentences to - essentially - a couple of gobby protesters?

You might not consider their "achievements" of any worth, you might think they're just posturing posers, but they clearly did nothing to particularly deserve two years behind bars and there's still genuine cause for outrage at the punishment.

I think you're forgetting they're feminists, who somehow rank higher than the Illuminati for Empty's contempt. Something to do it errodding society or something.

boom

:chant:

They never bother to learn their instruments properly either more concerned with their... stars of David and... and... not wearing their bras.

You wouldn't catch Grandmaster Flash getting his tits out in public and painting penises on walls.

Archived