Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Championship betting team news: Leicester City "famous people"

Lembit Opik gave an awful interview with FourFourTwo about 5 years ago in which he claimed to be a huge fan and then couldn't name the stadium or any of the players.

David has taken part in Birch's charity run in the past. There's also ex tv chef Rusty Lee. Now Jamie Caven has become well known, he can be included. Gary Lineker, Gary Newbon, Manish Bashin. Kasabian. I'm sure there's others but I can't remember any at the moment. EDIT How could I forget Rendall Munroe? Doh!

Fair play Rendall Munroe (The Binman).

Peter Shilton

Tony Sibson

I'm not counting ex footballers unless their also famous for other things, like Lineker. There are loads of ex footballers that support City. I wasn't sure about Enge so I left him out, but I need shooting for forgetting Showaddywaddy. 2 of the Oakes's came through the ranks for god's sake. Bit brain dead last night

Never bet on something which involves emotion, hence I never bet on football because I find it hard to look past personal preference on certain clubs which can have a detriment to your earnings....my mate always bets on Leicester to win even when its not likely haha

What a whole bunch of absolute rhubarb on here this morning! What total dross. Negativity from so many based on what analysis I cannot imagine. We have a big number of new players and improving young players that no-one has yet seen in a competitive match and we are already being written off for the season by our own fans.

What a bunch of losers!

Also if you are looking for value, have a look at top championship goal scorer on bet fair, JB is 28/1, Nuge is 25/1, Vardy is 28/1, Futacs is 89/1 and Waggy is 79/1.....LOOKS LIKE WE AREN'T SCORING MANY GOALS THIS SEASON THEN!

What a whole bunch of absolute rhubarb on here this morning! What total dross. Negativity from so many based on what analysis I cannot imagine. We have a big number of new players and improving young players that no-one has yet seen in a competitive match and we are already being written off for the season by our own fans.

What a bunch of losers!

If your talking about me you can clearly tell I'm being sarcastic....seems it was lost on you!

What a bunch of losers!

But we didn't buy that Danish bloke you like that was good on football manager, what chance have we got?

Peter Beale from eastenders ;)

Found a few more

Engelbert Humperdinck - singer _/

David Icke - Former TV Sports Presenter

Martin Johnson - Former Rugby Player

Gary Lineker - Ex Footballer

Gary Newbon - Football / Boxing Reporter

Willie Thorne - Snooker player

What a bunch of losers!

Archived