Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thurmofox

Where will we finish?

I am quietly optimistic also. I am more excited for the season, than I was last season and the season before. I still think Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves will challenge for the title and most of the other teams challenging for the play offs. I believe we have enough quality for to make a challenge for the play offs, and I believe we have the right manager in charge.

A good start would be nice, and I think we have the ability to beat Posh and Charlton to get us underway.

I am quietly optimistic also. I am more excited for the season, than I was last season and the season before. I still think Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves will challenge for the title and most of the other teams challenging for the play offs. I believe we have enough quality for to make a challenge for the play offs, and I believe we have the right manager in charge.

A good start would be nice, and I think we have the ability to beat Posh and Charlton to get us underway.

posh looked really decent last night probably going to be tough opener..let's hope for a good start.

not sure if anyone read the sun today (i didn't mean to, i was getting my hair cut) but Chris Kamara reckoned Leeds would finish top, Huddersfield 6th, Leicester 12th and Florist 23rd.

does the man know anything about football?

apologies, just seen the other thread on this

posh looked really decent last night probably going to be tough opener..let's hope for a good start.

No doubt they will come and attack though (could put loads of money on that), so it will be an open game where we could see a few goals (five Leicester goals, and none for Posh, hopefully).

F**k knows the league season aint started yet!

We know, but that's why they are called 'predictions'.

Archived