Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thurmofox

Where will we finish?

Could a mod correct the spelling of we're (we are) to where please if for no other reason than today is results day and thousands of young people will be being informed that exams are getting easier. How can we get away with telling them they aren't as bright as us if we can't spell where correctly!

Edited to say cheers Mods.

Now kids listen up. Exams are easy, you're all thick, every A level is just hair and beauty and in our day all 7 year olds were cleverer than you.

Could a mod correct the spelling of we're (we are) to where please if for no other reason than today is results day and thousands of young people will be being informed that exams are getting easier. How can we get away with telling them they aren't as bright as us if we can't spell where correctly!

Done... and how many times did you re-read your post to check there were no spellings. I usually go for three times especially when moaning about the spelling of someone else.

Although we have had a couple of good wins in the last week, until we have played 5-6 games I would not know where we will finish. I had barely heard of most of our signings in the summer and we have gambled £1m on Vardy.

That of course doesn't make them bad players and it has been encouraging so far. Vardy has hit the ground running and who knows how good Knockaert could be. Hopeful rather than expectant for a successful season.

We somehow finish 0th, causing a time space anomaly which spawns a black hole coming out of Neil Warnocks nose, destroying all the clubs within a 75 mile radius of Leeds, which leaves a huge hole in the ground from the southern edge of Nottingham northwards.

Matt Holland's predictions aren't bad he is usually one of the sensible football pundits imo, finishing 3rd-4th wouldn't be bad ,and I would prefer if we didn't get into the automatic positions to finish there in the table for the obvious reason that the second leg is at home.

I really believe Pearson has strengthened the squad and think we will be easily fighting for promotion. Have a couple young creative wingers, plenty midfield options, solid defence and good strikers - automatic promotion here we come! or so i hope

Realisticly the league is way to open. You only need to single out the teams that you can't see going up - peterborough, barnsley, burnley, huddersfield, ipswich and watford. Then the rest should all be the competition for top two or playoffs

• 9 months later...

I think we will be in the top six all year, until a wobble around February time will see us drop to 8th, only for a winning run from the middle of march taking us back into the top six, eventually finishing 5th.

Its gotta be said that is a very good effort! lol. Whats your prediction for this season? I might stick some money on it!

Archived