Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Will you be booing Ian Holloway on Saturday?

Will you boo Holloway on Saturday?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be booing Ian Holloway on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No

Definitely not, he had his hardest task with us, in which he was nearly successful if McAuley's header went in instead of hitting the bar.

He is a very good manager, and I respect him and I would take him back at this club anytime.

Hmm yes you are correct...our relegation was down to Gabor Bori. :ph34r: I like your thinking!

He did sign some crap I have to agree on that!

I just found that the other Hungarian Zsolt Lackzo now has 20 caps for Hungary and plays for Sampdoria (according to wiki)

I just found that the other Hungarian Zsolt Lackzo now has 20 caps for Hungary and plays for Sampdoria (according to wiki)

Well it is typical of us to sign a player, who plays shite for us and then goes on to better things. So I'm not too suprised. Wasn't Bori playing for a

team in the Europa League the other year? Perhaps is was Zsolt...

Well, this post pretty much sums up a huge section of our supporters. Of course we shouldn't boo him! He was rubbish, yes, but what has he done to deserve being booed?

Honestly, our fans embarrass me sometimes. Although coming from the same fickle support that booed Steve Howard's name when it was read out before the game in league 1, and he then went on to be player of the season and some sort of god because he scored against leeds.... It doesn't surprise me!

If our moaning, whinging bunch of know it all fans actually bothered to put all this wasted energy into supporting our team, imagine what we could do! ( breathes.....) rant over...I'm off to get ready to prepare my post slagging off beckford after tonight's game....... Ah....

Well, this post pretty much sums up a huge section of our supporters. Of course we shouldn't boo him! He was rubbish, yes, but what has he done to deserve being booed?

Honestly, our fans embarrass me sometimes. Although coming from the same fickle support that booed Steve Howard's name when it was read out before the game in league 1, and he then went on to be player of the season and some sort of god because he scored against leeds.... It doesn't surprise me!

If our moaning, whinging bunch of know it all fans actually bothered to put all this wasted energy into supporting our team, imagine what we could do! ( breathes.....) rant over...I'm off to get ready to prepare my post slagging off beckford after tonight's game....... Ah....

All football teams have fickle fans. Having travelled to the Euros in the summer and spoken to numerous fans from various clubs, I saw a whole variety of crazy/fickle/mental fans.

Its not just us!

Definitely him, but what about Peter Taylor (I don't know how likely it is he will ever be back) or Mark McGhee?

Joe Mattock?

Richard Stearman? (I wouldn't boo him, but I know a few people were pissed off when he left.)

I would boo peter taylor but Mark Mcghee would get the biggest cheer ever from me , because if he hadn't buggered of to Wolves , we would never have got O'neill

Anyone that boos him needs to take a look at themselves. Ever since he left Leicester, he's had nothing but good things to say about the club. He might have made a few iffy signings, but we were in a poor situation and were very unfortunate to be relegated. Granted, he was shit here but gave it his best.

No way, never go back guaranteed disaster.

I see the argument but Holloway is basically a different manager now, being sacked here resulted in him changing his whole approach so I see this case as an exception

Archived