Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Will you be booing Ian Holloway on Saturday?

Will you boo Holloway on Saturday?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be booing Ian Holloway on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No

Why would I boo him, he never did anything here except his best. Turned out it was a bit too much for him at the time but he's come back stronger and deserves praise.

I never agreed with the Plymouth fans booing him but I could understand why they did. Can't see what we have to boo about though, was honest with us and gave it a shot.

I used to despise him when he had sent us down, but now I don't mind him, hes definitely too far opinionated though.

I don't particularly like the guy, I have to admit, but I can't hate someone just because they are shit at their job. Any anger towards him has long since disappeared.

No point - He's done alright for himself - honest enough guy, always said our fans were a different class. Alot of fans booed Kermorgant at Charlton and it motivated him to put in a MOTM performance argueably.

Can't see Holloway putting in a MOTM performance, or needing any extra motivation, don't think he deserves booing, he got us relegated, but really he was just at the helm of a ship that had been sinking for 5 years.

Some "bantoh" when we are winning, such as Holloway what's the score etc, but it is not like he didn't try his best, my main problem was that he was doing his BBC column being all light hearted and shit when we were on the verge relegation, but I am over that now.

As far as I know he has not given us any reason to hate him since he left.

At the time I was truly annoyed about how he managed us. His team were simply not good enough and at the time his tactics weren't the best, but he took time off and changed. He deserves credit for changing his ways and for that I think he has learnt his lesson.

I for one won't boo him as relegation, in effect saved this club from lower table failures. We got relegated and came back stronger.

No. He may have done shit for us, but the only chap with a history with the club that deserves booing is that poison dwarf Dennis Wise.

Why would I boo him, he never did anything here except his best. Turned out it was a bit too much for him at the time but he's come back stronger and deserves praise.

I never agreed with the Plymouth fans booing him but I could understand why they did. Can't see what we have to boo about though, was honest with us and gave it a shot.

Two excellent points. Listen to these boys and girls.

No. He may have done shit for us, but the only chap with a history with the club that deserves booing is that poison dwarf Dennis Wise.

Definitely him, but what about Peter Taylor (I don't know how likely it is he will ever be back) or Mark McGhee?

Joe Mattock?

Richard Stearman? (I wouldn't boo him, but I know a few people were pissed off when he left.)

He's a good manager turned sides like Blackpool and Argyle into teams that punched well above their weight. Don't blame him for us going down he took over a complete mess and was not given enough time to turn it around

Archived