Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

What is there to argue, you want someone sacked after 5 games. Which tells everyone you wear huge oversized shoes and a big red nose.

he's going to go, i would just prefer it sooner rather than later. Mark my words, he's not going to make it happen for us.

We're going to get stuck in a rut if we're not careful. People are laughing at the fact that we're losing to a league two team, but it is very possible that we could lose on Saturday, and that will be four losses on the spin. I know people will say, it's only four games into the season, but it will mean we will playing catch up again!

We're going to get stuck in a rut if we're not careful. People are laughing at the fact that we're losing to a league two team, but it is very possible that we could lose on Saturday, and that will be four losses on the spin. I know people will say, it's only four games into the season, but it will mean we will playing catch up again!

I totally agree.

Please don't start any bollox about this not being our first team..

Please don't...

That would be a truly ridiculous argument and possibly the best excuse to date.

Errr I suggest you read the thread as that response was to a Blackpool fan. You know, the team we play at the weekend.

Archived