Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

Are we admitting we have problems or are you lot blaming the ref again? Or some supreme deity or are we not getting the 'rub of the green'?

I forget what is the bullshit du jour to avoid facing up to facts.

We've made 7 changes to the team, they should be good enough to win but it's hardly a reflection of the team that's played the last two or will play on Saturday.

At least Forest are getting battered (0-3) by Wigan.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again. I would have preferred less changes, particularly up front. I would have liked to use this game to get some goals for our first choice strikers, not two players that wont play against Blackpool even if they do score.

It's still Burton and it's still a team good enough to beat them.

Which we will I reckon.

I have reached a stage in my life where I have become more worried about Foxestalk reactions than final scores

Sad isn't it? This forum is full of people desperate for us to lose so they can say they told us so.

When we win or play well, it's because the opposition is shit.

We've made 7 changes to the team, they should be good enough to win but it's hardly a reflection of the team that's played the last two or will play on Saturday.

NP picked a side he must have thought capable of winning the game. Im not saying we are definitely going to lose but it's not very encouraging is it?

I'm looking forwards to you spinning this in to a positive somehow.

Are we admitting we have problems or are you lot blaming the ref again? Or some supreme deity or are we not getting the 'rub of the green'?

I forget what is the bullshit du jour to avoid facing up to facts.

I don't know about the goal in this game, but we were robbed against Blackburn by the officials and would have got all 3 points if they were competent so... Every league performance so far is been pretty impressive for me and the results will come with a bit of luck and decent refereeing performances.

At least Forest are getting battered (0-3) by Wigan.

I said it before the game and I'll say it again. I would have preferred less changes, particularly up front. I would have liked to use this game to get some goals for our first choice strikers, not two players that wont play against Blackpool even if they do score.

It was definitely a risk making so many changes and it looks like we are paying for it, but there is no way of knowing what would have happened if we had gone in full strength. Lets see what foot-axe can do. His foot is an axe he can do some damage.

NP picked a side he must have thought capable of winning the game. Im not saying we are definitely going to lose but it's not very encouraging is it?

I'm looking forwards to you spinning this in to a positive somehow.

Only first home loss of the season..? :whistle:

Sad isn't it? This forum is full of people desperate for us to lose so they can say they told us so.

When we win or play well, it's because the opposition is shit.

That is bollox. I'd far rather we won.

I just don't pretend we are brilliant when all evidence suggests otherwise.

Credit where credit is due, there have been positives, but many many negatives being ignored by many.

Same old sad acts that only appear when we lose/we're losing.

Im pretty sure that's bollox. I've not had a lot of opportunity to turn up when we've been winning this season. I wish LCFC would give me more opportunity.

What do you want me do? Pretend all is rosy?

doesnt matter which way you look at it .....even if we do win this is slightly embarrassing

Yeh because it would be the first time a Championship team has struggled to beat a lower league team in a one off cup match.

Archived