Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

Nice to see him going with St Ledger and Whitbread in defence, really like the idea of that.

Nice to see Knockaert and Schlupp starting aswell.

But flaming Waghorn, jesus christ he will score a hat-trick tonight.

Have you been living away for a long time ???? Suspect strongly it's:-

Schmeichel

De Laet

Whitbread

St. Ledger

Konchesky

Gally

James

Danns

Knockaert

Waghorn

Schlupp

Correct. Just had Shakey on the radio saying it's a flat 4-4-2

Not a bad side at all, but I'm with you Ash. Would rather see Futacs and JBecks together, or the same guys that have played in the league. Our strikers aren't exactly firing on all cylinders at the mo so would much rather they got the game time to sharpen things up, but hey ho.

I know Ash was thinking the same would have liked to see Fuctas and Beckford together... for me Waghorn is never going to be a regular but lets see what he does tonight. good to see Knockaert in.

That was my 'hoped for' front two as well - one needs a goal and one needs game time. But as always, we only know a fraction of the whole picture that NP does.

Surprised by the number of changes I would have taken this as a chance to pair Morgan and Whitbread together, give futacs a game with one of Becks, vardy or Nugent, nice to see some of the fringe players and Danns get a run out, but I just don't see how this formation will work as a 442. Mainly Gallagher he is not going to fit in to our new dynamic fluid attacking style if is played as a winger.

We shall see, I wonder if this will be the last game for the club for a few of these.

I agree Ashley, although I suppose we can change it around.. For example, Knockaert can switch flanks, Waghorn/Schlupp can fill in wide and Gallagher (:glare:) swap and move up front, or behind the striker.

God forbid a young player we invested a lot of money in actually gets a chance to fight for his place after injury problems.

Berk.

He is so bad it hurts. He has been given lots of chances and he seems to be getting even worse.

I'll back him whilst he plays tonight but it's a lose-lose situation, because if he's shit tonight that's bad and if he puts in a decent performance we might have to watch him in games that actually matter this year.

A strong team with impetus to build on the performances already with some goals. I think for a cup match against such weak opposition it's clearly Pearson's aim to put out the strongest team possible, but keeping an eye on the league game against Blackpool.

Hopefully a few goals will perk up our strike force and add a positivity to the squad moving forward.

He is so bad it hurts. He has been given lots of chances and he seems to be getting even worse.

I'll back him whilst he plays tonight but it's a lose-lose situation, because if he's shit tonight that's bad and if he puts in a decent performance we might have to watch him in games that actually matter this year.

Sorry what chances has he had? Last season he had a few cup and sub games then went on loan and got injured, played one game after injury and scored (I think). He was great during his loan spell here and deserves a chance against Burton without 'fans' proclaiming his very name burns their eyes.

Sorry what chances has he had? Last season he had a few cup and sub games then went on loan and got injured, played one game after injury and scored (I think). He was great during his loan spell here and deserves a chance against Burton without 'fans' proclaiming his very name burns their eyes.

+1

Fook knows what anyone has against Waghorn.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes out on loan again though.

Archived