Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

If ever we were to get rid of Pearson, these are the only two I'd accept.

Chris-Powell-Charlton-Ath-007.jpg

image-308C_4B92F8AD.gif

Long way off that though, and even a defeat tonight wouldn't do it. QPR were dumped out at home by Port fackin' Vale the season they won the league.

reading did.

Who has said we are brilliant, who has actually ignored the problems? Almost every person I have seen praise our performance pointed out we need to hit the net and defend better.

For the record, so long as we stay up and the owners don't pull the plug, if we play like we did for the first 15 and last 45 against Charlton for the rest of the season (and it sounds like we made a great start towards that against Blackburn), I don't care if we lose.

Watching Leicester at the Valley last Tuesday was actually exciting...how strange is that? Other than six weeks under Sven I can't ever remember being anywhere near as excited watching City play.

We want you to at least wait until we've actually gone out to Burton before you use it as evidence to suggest Pearson is crap (and that, though you won't admit it, you want him sacked).

But whether we lose or not is irrelevant. I'm not as fickle as that.

I've listed my concerns elsewhere.

Come on and say hello MrandMrsF - you gave us all a good giggle, so do come back !! God knows we've all been at our wits end following this team at some point ..... and your thread became one of the funniest collection of comments I've read in ages !

Think we might struggle justifying this to Mrs F tonight lets just hope and pray its washing night

For the record, so long as we stay up and the owners don't pull the plug, if we play like we did for the first 15 and last 45 against Charlton for the rest of the season (and it sounds like we made a great start towards that against Blackburn), I don't care if we lose.

Watching Leicester at the Valley last Tuesday was actually exciting...how strange is that? Other than six weeks under Sven I can't ever remember being anywhere near as excited watching City play.

So you'd accept playing well and getting relegated?

We want you to at least wait until we've actually gone out to Burton before you use it as evidence to suggest Pearson is crap (and that, though you won't admit it, you want him sacked).

You've done nothing but moan since Saturday on here so don't pretend you're taking notice of the positives - you've rarely acknowledged anything positive at all, or at least are completely determined to relegate it so far beneath the obvious negatives everybody can see (I.e. We're losing) that they become lost.

It's a shame because your posts are actually readable on the whole. Just a shame they're so stubbornly negative.

So even though I have my own opinion based on my own observations, which I think you'll agree are generally reasoned, cohesive and sound inasmuch as they are not the rumblings of a madman, I'm stubborn because I won't abandon my own position and opinion just because you and others think otherwise? That doesn't sound stubborn.

Just reading through at half time - how can anyone justify this?? It's a very poor display by the members of the squad that are on the bench and pushing for first team places. This isn't a load of youth teamers we're playing.

Nobody is read it properly.

Pretty much everything required for the game of Football then.

Errrrr no.

Just reading through at half time - how can anyone justify this?? It's a very poor display by the members of the squad that are on the bench and pushing for first team places. This isn't a load of youth teamers we're playing.

You previously said, when justifying why you wanted Pearson out, that you'd prefer to lose and see good football. May I ask whether Saturday's game has converted you?

Of course it's relevant, we play to win.

If it wasn't relevant why have you waited until we were one down to make these negative comments in this thread? Plenty of other threads you could be negative in if this result is irrelevant.

Archived