Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

I might be reading into this a bit too much, but I'm dissapointed that Dyer isn't playing. I was hoping Knockaert would be starting against Blackpool, but given that he's starting this game and Dyer isn't even on the bench, I assume it means he's resting Dyer for the weekend.

That being said, if Knockaert plays well, he may get a start in the league soon.

I might be reading into this a bit too much, but I'm dissapointed that Dyer isn't playing. I was hoping Knockaert would be starting against Blackpool, but given that he's starting this game and Dyer isn't even on the bench, I assume it means he's resting Dyer for the weekend.

That being said, if Knockaert plays well, he may get a start in the league soon.

I still haven't seen anything from Knockaert that would make him a solid starting choice over Dyer, I feel that this might be the case with the management and this will be his chance to really show that he should be in ahead of Dyer.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Whitbread

St. Ledger

Konchesky

Gally

James

Danns

Waghorn

Schlupp

Knockaert

Thats what it looks like to me, may be being demented though of course.

Have you been living away for a long time ???? Suspect strongly it's:-

Schmeichel

De Laet

Whitbread

St. Ledger

Konchesky

Gally

James

Danns

Knockaert

Waghorn

Schlupp