Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Burton match ratings

Kasper - 4 had 5 shots to save all game and let 4 in dreadful

De Laet - 5 good going forward, terrible defending

Whitbread - 4 dreadful debut

St Ledger - 4 poor

konchesky - 4 was he playing?

Gallagher - 5 put some effort in

James - 4 dreadful

Danns - 5 he huffed and puffed, thats about it

Knocky - 7 looked genuinely good in a piss poor side

Waggy - 4 awful

Schlupp - 6 2nd best player for Leicester in a shocking side

SUBS

Futacs - 4 Terrible, only gets a 4 for the goal

King - 3 was he on the pitch?

Nugent - 4 almost non existant

Pearson - 2 got it wrong with tactics and the team he picked

Don't think there is no point doing player ratings Carlito's Way.

Everyone who went will give around the same ratings as you did, will just be a frustrating and depressing sight.

Not as depressing as your inability to articulate a simple point.

Double negative. Google it, realise your contradiction and go to bed.

P.S. This is not fvkcing 'banter'.

Left after 75 minutes after enduring the worst display I have ever seen. I am surprised to see Danns with a 5 tonight; I normally rate him but he was terrible this evening. Kasper at least has had the good grace to apologise in his interview. The likes of Drinkwater, Marshall, Moore and Beckford have just played a blinder for their reputations by not appearing. I shudder to think what will happen if we lose on Saturday.

Im just stating the obvious.

So people are gonna give the whole team over 5?

ERM...NO

I went to the match tonight and deliberately tried to watch how we played as much as anything. I try not to react to a scoreline alone, however there were no positives apart from Knocky and Schlupp, and possibly De Laet at the most. The rest and i mean THE REST were dreadful. We had no cutting edge at all (knocky apart) and whilst Burton had a great deal of good fortune to get at least 3 of their goals, they grew with confidence with each lucky goal and by the end deserved to win.

I know this may seem like im kicking them whilst they are down but that performance isnt acceptable for professionals on silly amounts of money. things need to change

Im just stating the obvious.

So people are gonna give the whole team over 5?

ERM...NO

I didn't so much as touch on the subject, let alone disagree with you.

No, you weren't stating the obvious. You were trying to, and failed.

Oxygen thief.

Kasper - 6 - No hope with the fourth, badly let down with the second as for the first and third. Ref, retire now, you're fucking shit.

De Laet - 6 - Only defender who can come out with any credit what so ever.

Whitbread - 5 - Up until the 2nd goal, he looked good. Afterwards he went downhill faster than me staggering home from the pub.

St Ledger - 4 - Poor, just poor.

Konchesky - 4 - Very little to offer, a shadow of last seasons player.

Gallagher - 4 - Bit more effort in the tackle at the start, but soon faded.

James - 4 - very quiet, but let down heavily by his CM partner.

Danns - 0 - and lucky to get that, I'd sooner play Wellens on crutches than field that piece of shit again.

Knockaert - 7 - A bright spark in an otherwise listless midfield.

Waghorn - 2 - You're still shit, park players can finish better than you can.

Schlupp - 5 - Looked OK, bulked up a bit but got very little.

Subs:

Futacs - 5 - Good finish, put himself about a bit, but the chance he got just before his goal... it was Howard all over again.

King - 4 - Not as good as the past couple of games, but ok.

Nugent - 4 - Ran around a bit but got very little.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Motorway bridges were built for people like you. The fact you can drive over them is a bonus.

Do the right thing and improve the average IQ of this forum, will you mate?

Motorway bridges were built for people like you. The fact you can drive over them is a bonus.

Do the right thing and improve the average IQ of this forum, will you mate?

Hard one that I can't drive.

Any other suggestions like jumping off them new flats on the corner of Jarrom Street maybe?

Kasper 5

De Laet 6 One of the few who performed ok.

St Ledger 4 Couldn't handle Zola.

Whitbread 4 Use your head rather than just flicking your leg out to try and clear long balls.

Konchesky 4 Really poor on the ball. His form is a big worry with Kennedy seemingly out of the picture.

Knockaert 6 Not as good as he has been but probably the pick of the bunch. Lovely goal.

Danns 3 Absolutely horrific. Horribly off the pace.

James 4 Lots of sideways football. Barely noticed him.

Gallagher 6 Actually thought he did ok, had a lot of the ball and always looked dangerous. Shouldn't have been subbed IMO.

Schlupp 5 Few decent runs but very greedy. No end product.

Waghorn 3 Contributed nothing.

Futacs 6 Great finish for his goal.

Nugent 5 Had little impact.

King 5 See above.

Kasper - 5 - Two defeats in two as skipper; caught off his line for the fourth goal; reverted to hoofball with ten minutes to go

De Laet - 6 - Decent going forward and enjoyed running at the Brewers' defence

Whitbread - 3 - Woeful, perhaps the worst player I have seen in royal blue

St Ledger - 4 - Lacking match sharpness

Konchesky - 5 - Fairly absent, better in attack than defence; needs a rest

Gallagher - 6 - Promising in attack and from dead balls, the regulatory first-man corner aside

James - 5 - Not a patch on Danns or King at their best; failed work the 'link' effectively

Danns - 5 - Chasing the ball, weak in the challenge; poor in linking defence and attack

Knockaert - 8 - A superb free-kick capped a wonderful full debut; skill, pace, finesse: this boy is exciting!

Waggy - 5 - Hardly an effort on goal and off-target when presented with opportunities

Schlupp - 6 - Keen to impress but offering very little when fed with nothing from midfield

Futacs - 6 - Good in the air and a cracking finish for his goal; needs better service than hoofball

King - 4 - Fairly absent; failed to change the course of the game

Nugent - 4 - Did not offer the pace needed to take the game to Burton

For more - see Conclusions from the Brewers

I should really calm down before posting this but **** it, I'm going to be honest

Schmeichel 6 - 1st and 3rd goals had no chance. 4th was terrible. Had jack shit else to do.

De Laet 6.5 - Drove forward well, showed desire and fought hard.

Whitbread 5 - Terrible mistake for their goal. Still well unfit. Seemed good in the air though and some decent distribution first half.

St Ledger 4 - He really is terrible, he thinks he's still at the Euros. He can't seem to work with any centre backs.

Konchesky 5 - Hid away in his little shell and rarely came out, lacked drive.

Gallagher 3 - fvck off, we ain't missed your corners that don't beat the first man one bit. Or your pussying out of tackles. Or your drifting off the wings and giving us no width or Konchesky any support. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

James 4 - Did he even play? Terrible. Even more anonymous than King during his most anonymous times.

Danns 5 - Struggled in an unbalanced midfield a lot. Battled hard but his touch and technique often let him down.

Knockaert 6 - Gave it everything and scored a cracking free kick.

Waghorn 3 - Woeful, time to move on. I'm thinking perhaps to Leicester Tigers.

Schlupp 6.5 - Put a decent shift in. Some good movement, good pace and closing down. Was creating chances too unlike Waghorn. Wouldn't mind seeing him given a go next to Vardy.

Futacs 5 - Reminds me of a crap Nicklas Bendtner.

Nugent 5 - Barely touched the ball

King n/a - see above.

**** off and go to bed. Mardy cvnt. :dry:

I have to disagree with the comments about Whitbread.

For a player who hasn't played for a while I was VERY impressed with his distribution and composure on the ball. Very promising indeed.

Better than some of the hoofball last few seasons.

yes he made a mistake for one of the goals but was easily miles Better that SSL.

Schmeichel 6 No chance with the goals; little else to do

De Laet 7 Looks the part - will be a big player for LCFC, I think

Whitbread 4 Looking good until awful gaffe for 2nd goal; hopefully just ring-rusty

St. Ledger 3 Jesus Christ! Has he been on the Polish vodka ever since Euro 2012?!

Konchesky 4 Looked mediocre - against a L2 team

Gallagher 5 OTT criticism by some; usual Gally - some good bits, some bad; squad player, at best

James 4 Seriously worrying - included in 1st team in Championship recently, now looks poor v. L2 team;

slow of mind and body & a duff signing on this showing...will improve, surely?!

Danns 4 His chance to challenge for 1st team place & blew it big time; looked like a L2 player

Knockaert 7 Makes errors, but regularly creates danger; hope early departure means he's starting Saturday

Schlupp 4 Looked mediocre against L2 team; send on loan

Waghorn 4 A few flashes, but also mediocre v. L2 team; loan or sell

Futacs WTF! Started off looking dreadful, improved, scored spectacular/fluky goal...bench wild card

Nugent 5 Didn't change anything, but has credit in bank from last season

King 6 OK, but damage done by time he appeared so changed nothing

Schmeichel 6 Little he could do about the goals.

De Laet 6 looked good going forward and possibly the only player who looked up for it. Some sloppy defending though

Whitbread 4 Looking good until awful gaffe for 2nd goal; hopefully just ring-rusty

St. Ledger 2 And the 2 is for the entertainment value of the back pass that went out for a corner.

Konchesky 5 Tired? just not bossing the game anymore

Gallagher 3 I quiet like Gally but he really won't win new friends playing like that.

James 2 was overrun and outmuscled by div 4 counterparts.

Danns 2 - again I like Danns - but this was his worst display for the club.

Knockaert 7 for first half 2 for second ... he disappeared way before being subbed.

Schlupp 5 looked slow!!

Waghorn 0 Truly awful

Futacs 0 I never thought I'd say this but we have signed a player worse in the air than Howard.

Nugent 4 didn't look interested

King 5 - looked like he would have liked to have been playing but was watching the game being played over his head as we lumped it like the red horse reserves.

NP 0 for the match.... 8 for the post match interview!!!! At least he came out and said that wasn't good enough and won't tolerate it. Came out with some credit for that for me.

Schmeichel 5 - at fault for the 4th goal

De Laet 7 - decent again - particularly good with Knockaert 1st half

Whitbread - 5 decent first half, school boy error for 2nd goal - will get better, just a bit rusty

St Ledger - 3 very disappointing for an International player - can and should do better, particularly against league 2 strikers

Konchecky - 4 lacklustre performance

Gallagher - 4 half decent against league 2 players - won't cope with the pace and physical side of the Championship - snap Ipswich's hands off if £500000 has been offered

Danns - 3 poor, thought he'd be up for it tonight to prove Pearson wrong

James - 4 nothing happened from him attacking wise

Knockaert - 8 the one ray of light . Great movement, subtle passes, deft chips and great goal - faded a little before been taken off

Schlupp - 7 good work rate, needs to go on loan to improve confidence and sharpness

Waghorn - 2 Woeful - if this player is worth £3mil, then Vardy will be double that - no composure, little or no contribution. Skied best chance of the night into row Z, what's new?

Subs

Futacs 5 - not overly impressed, lacked balance, strength and coordination - took his goal well, but was it luck more than judgement?

King - 4 did nothing to change the game

Nugent - 4 same as King

The worry for me is that none of those pushing a first team place (Knockaert apart) did anything to enhance their reputation and I am concerned that if key players are injured the quality to step in is just not good enough.

Schmeichel 5- nothing to do except pick the ball out of the net.

De Laet 6- best defender, which isn't saying a lot after last night, attacked well.

Whitbread 5- distribution was ok, fvcking awful error for their 2nd. Looked ring rusty to me, think he will come good.

St Ledger 3- just don't think he is a good fit for our club, Billy big bollocks euro 2012 player?? Don't make me laugh.

Koncheskey 3- looks unfit to me?? Just seems knackered all the time, where's Kennedy?

Gallagher 3- useless, set pieces are shite, doesn't get stuck in, can't head the ball, no pace, what is he for??

James 2- bad signing by the looks of it, totally overrun by a L2 midfield.

Danns 2- blew his chance big time, can see him leaving in January.

Knockaert 7- best player by a country mile, has to start on saturday. Seems our only player with real, genuine class.

Waghorn 1- just fvck off, please. You are not a footballer, and you are embarrasing yourself by continuing to try, and fail to play the sport.

Schlupp 6- good effort to try and at least make something happen, still looks a good prospect.

Subs:

Futacs 3- wank, gets an extra point for his goal

King 5- didn't do much

Nugent 5- as above

Archived