Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Do you Pearson should be sacked?

Should Pearson get the sack?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson be shown the door?

• Yes
    • No

As the fans opinion is divided, I thought i'd do a poll and see who thinks we should stick with him and who thinks we should sack him. In my opinion, I dont like him very much, but the guy deserves some support and time to resolve the situation. Otherwise it'll just end up like last season and the seaosn before, sacking the manager as we aren't in the play offs. Get a new manager in he takes us to the verge of the play offs, we say 'give him a full season'. And after about 5 games he's already under pressure because we aren't in play off contention. Support him if you can and give him 8-10 games and if we aren't around the play offs then I'm sure the Thai's will sack him.

What does everyone else think though? Should he be sacked right now?

Realistically he has untill October, at the current rate.

No matter what peoples thoughts on Pearson, and I personally didn't want him back and am very sceptical , he needs to be given time and support, and sacking another manager, what would be our 13th sacking since MoN (14 if you include Worthington) is the last thing we need. Unless, we go on a run of losses (eg. sousa) and the dressing room is lost he should stay till the end of the season.

Got to give him a full season - see if progress is being made and then make an assessment. I know we've lost 3 in a row, but up until the debacle last night I've been impressed with the performances overall in the league.

I agree with a full season provided we don't lose track of the play off spots as I can't see owners or fans accepting anything less.

As the fans opinion is divided, I thought i'd do a poll and see who thinks we should stick with him and who thinks we should sack him. In my opinion, I dont like him very much, but the guy deserves some support and time to resolve the situation. Otherwise it'll just end up like last season and the seaosn before, sacking the manager as we aren't in the play offs. Get a new manager in he takes us to the verge of the play offs, we say 'give him a full season'. And after about 5 games he's already under pressure because we aren't in play off contention. Support him if you can and give him 8-10 games and if we aren't around the play offs then I'm sure the Thai's will sack him.

What does everyone else think though? Should he be sacked right now?

It's not looking very divided to me lol

No, I dont think Pearson should be sacked. He is a god manager and we have had some good performances so far this season (bar last night), it just has'nt come together as yet. We look so much more together as a team at the moment. However I do feel that perhaps some of the backroom staff (or maybe his assistant) should be looked at. I personaly don't think we have been the same since Chrissy P left to go to Charlton.

We could easily be going into Saturday's match level on points with Blackpool, our league performances have been that good. Beat them and that will be four out of four good performances although we won't have the points we deserve, what else are people expecting him to do, go and punch the ref when he makes a dodgy decision.

This seasons league outings so far we have looked like a side that can challenge promotion continue like that and we will but clearly a bad performance by the second string makes all the other players crap and Pearson a shit manager, let's give the FIRST team a chance shall we.

Ridiculous suggestion. Ten years ago when Peter Taylor was sacked only a few games into the season many outside the club were calling to give the guy time. Anyone who watched the team play during his tenure could see him slowly destroying all the good work O'Neil had done as the squad went into rapid decline.

This is a completely different scenario. Pearson has made lots of good young signings and with a bit of luck would have at least 2 wins out of 3 in the league. The cup match last night doesn't matter. During Pearson's last spell he made it clear the league is all that matters.

Pearson should be given until the end of the season at least.

Do I think the players need to take a good hard look at themselves? Yes.

Agree 100% with this. When all's said and done Holloway, Sousa, Sven and NP all have their faults but are all decent managers yet none have lasted long enough to build something. The players need to take some responsibility - they have and are underachieving badly.

Archived