Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Do you Pearson should be sacked?

Should Pearson get the sack?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson be shown the door?

• Yes
    • No

A poll on sacking the manager already... Seriously?! 5 games have been played and we're at this stage already! No he shouldn't be sacked. As always managers need time to rectify these sort of things, give it a few games and you'll see our results improve.

So far it's the same as last year can't score goals. Can someone on here work out our forwards games to goals ratio? Last night was a cup game and Pearson played a weak team, altho they should have beat burton they never play together and it was sort of expected. So far in the league we should have 9 points if we take our chances. We took years slagging off fryatt cause it he needs 5 chances for a goal and now we have 2 of them up front.

If he loses to Blackpool sack him. Sven only lost 3 league games last season before he was sacked and 1 in the cup on pens at Cardiff and that was by October. Pearson has already lost 3 and we are playing worst now than last season when we battered reading and lost and st ledger made one mistake against bristol city and we lost.

Probably nothing in it

Nigel
Pearson
to be the next manager to go of say. Poor start to the season for him.

5:41 AM - 29 Aug 12 ·

6himage_normal.jpgIan Abrahams â€@BroadcastMoose

@sternejohn yes I heard that last night from a scout at the West Ham game - owners are trigger happy I'm told

Probably nothing in it

Nigel
Pearson
to be the next manager to go of say. Poor start to the season for him.

5:41 AM - 29 Aug 12 ·

6himage_normal.jpgIan Abrahams â€@BroadcastMoose

@sternejohn yes I heard that last night from a scout at the West Ham game - owners are trigger happy I'm told

Bad news if they do give him the chop.

No, but I honestly believe lose on Saturday he may be out the door.

But Pearson is good enough to take this club forward, our performances apart from last night have been very good this season.

Losing to Burton is not the end of the world, many other teams like us lost last night, it was just the manner of defeat which seems to have shocked the majority of fans.

Just keep calm and see what Saturday brings.

Those 9% can go naff off & support Cov if they want awfully timed managerial changes!

Jesus wept what has become of this forum, & a few of LCFC's fans? Last nights result was not a significant one. We put out a less than full strength side in a league cup game which hardly any of our fans turned up too, lost & now we need a change? Get some perspective!

I recall awful results against; Wycombe, Bolton & Sheffield Wednesday to name a few, which were completely different to last nights result, as in those games we had our first x11 out & they were games of much more importance looking back than this League cup round 2 tie.

Now if we never win another game under NP, & end up getting relegated, maybe last nights result was like those games mentioned previously! How anyone could genuinely believe that will happen considering the previous performances & results this season must be completely out of touch with reality & may aswell end it all lol

:pearson: :pearson: :pearson: :pearson: :pearson::chant:

Looking at the last 3 results it is easy to see why people are thinking he might get sacked but we would be stupid to do so. The performance against Blackburn was quality and we were unlucky not to get a result there and again we didnt play too badly at Charlton. Last night I think the players that came into the team werent all match fit and the sloppy shape at times showed this, I'm not bothered that were out of the cup, it still doesnt excuse the players for their performance against a league 2 side but really i'd be more worried it it was our 1st team.

I think Pearson should get the rest of the year at the very least and then lets see where we are. Its ridiculous we have fans already jumping on the "sack him" bandwagon so early into a season.

Get rid. The people that don't want him sacked are a major part of the problem that surrounds LCFC these days. I am sick of the amount of times we appoint a clueless manager and the give him time brigade pipe up. This season is recoverable if we sack him NOW, but delay and it will be the same old story again.

Get rid. The people that don't want him sacked are a major part of the problem that surrounds LCFC these days. I am sick of the amount of times we appoint a clueless manager and the give him time brigade pipe up. This season is recoverable if we sack him NOW, but delay and it will be the same old story again.

Yeah like that season we sacked Allen early on, or that season we sacked Sousa early on, or that season we sacked Sven early on. Oh wait.

Sack Pearson and then it'll be the same old story again. If you want a manager out three games into the season, I'm sorry, but you might be a bit of a disabled.

Yeah like that season we sacked Allen early on, or that season we sacked Sousa early on, or that season we sacked Sven early on. Oh wait.

Sack Pearson and then it'll be the same old story again. If you want a manager out three games into the season, I'm sorry, but you might be a bit of a disabled.

Spot on!

what do people on here mean when they say by sacking pearson, "we will be back to square one"

we have never moved from square one. we are no better now than what we were this time last season.

We havent moved on at all, we are probably weaker.

we still dont know who our best two up front are.

i dont personally want to get rid of the manager at this time, however i wont ever admit i wanted him back in the first place.

Pearson will stand or fall on the next three or four fixtures.

Exactly. good post

he needs to be given time, anyone can see from the Blackbum game that it's a good team. we'll be fine

No he shouldn't, not now.

Get rid today, for example, leaves no time for a new manager to bring in his own players. Then we have four months waiting to see how they bring in, and squad upheaval yet again.

Let's see how we do in the next few league games.

Archived