Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackpool - Match Thread

For ****'s sake, did no-one see how absolutely knackered Knockaert was when he was subbed against Burton? He's obviously not at full fitness yet and NP is easing him. What's the point in starting him today if he's gonna burn out before the next game? Pearson obviously rates him - he was the one who brought him to the club! But if you remember when Ben Marshall first came here, he wasn't straight into the starting line up either, he was eased in.

Knockaert's time will come people, chill out.

Exactly. Knockaert isn't fit enough to play the full 90 minutes yet. Besides, Dyer hasn't been that bad.

I'm surprised to see St. Ledger on the bench considering the Burton match. Maybe he's putting in the effort in training.

Don't think he looked that knackered coming off, had hoped he'd come off that early to start today. What has the kid got to do? Still quite optimistic about today but, ****ing hell, Pearson seriously has his favourites.

Everyone said the exact same thing about Gallagher, wondering what Ben Marshall had to do to get in the starting line up, once he was ready the manager put him in and he's been ever present since then. Getting sick of this 'Pearson and his favourites' nonsense. Dyer and King are the only players in the side since NP's last tenure - I think we can all agree that King deserves to be in the side on merit, Dyer's obviously in there until NP feels Knockaert is ready for a significant run in the side (he's said the same about introducing Whitbread). Hardly a team packed with NP's favourites.

Don't think he looked that knackered coming off, had hoped he'd come off that early to start today. What has the kid got to do? Still quite optimistic about today but, ****ing hell, Pearson seriously has his favourites.

It's the 4th game of the season for someone coming from France, who can't speak great English, who thought Sunderland was the fastest game he'd ever played... And that was a friendly!!

For ****'s sake, did no-one see how absolutely knackered Knockaert was when he was subbed against Burton? He's obviously not at full fitness yet and NP is easing him. What's the point in starting him today if he's gonna burn out before the next game? Pearson obviously rates him - he was the one who brought him to the club! But if you remember when Ben Marshall first came here, he wasn't straight into the starting line up either, he was eased in.

****s sake hes only played 2 games and hes knackered? I hate that talk.

So good you had to say it twice?

He's not had a proper pre-season with this team, like the lad says - the pace in France is nothing like the English game. He won't have been put through his paces as rigorously in France as he would have done here, he's going to need time to get up to speed with the English game and get the fitness required to put in quality performances every week.

And yes, he looked absolutely ****ed when he came off against Burton.

So good you had to say it twice?

He's not had a proper pre-season with this team, like the lad says - the pace in France is nothing like the English game. He won't have been put through his paces as rigorously in France as he would have done here, he's going to need time to get up to speed with the English game and get the fitness required to put in quality performances every week.

And yes, he looked absolutely ****ed when he came off against Burton.

But he has had adequte fitness training, so he shouldn't be too far off the pace. The Guingamp fan that came on here said he was heavily involved in their pre-season games.

And i don't think he looked tired at all when he came off, looked more like annoyance at getting substituted

Archived