Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackpool - Match Thread

Wolves, Bolton, Birmingham, Cardiff & us... all sitting on 4pts as it stands, all these teams will be thereabouts in the end... Whilst I want a win & lots of them, I'm bemused at all the panicking.

We're good, we're pissing all over Bpool, the only team with 100% win record and good things will happen for us, everyone just needs to hold their nerve, especially the very, very, very loud minority

Wolves, Bolton, Birmingham, Cardiff & us... all sitting on 4pts as it stands, all these teams will be thereabouts in the end... Whilst I want a win & lots of them, I'm bemused at all the panicking.

We're good, we're pissing all over Bpool, the only team with 100% win record and good things will happen for us, everyone just needs to hold their nerve, especially the very, very, very loud minority

totally agree. We are playing well, and creating chances contrary to previously. It will come

Think Blackpool have played this pretty smart. They allowed us to keep the ball for the first 20-25 minutes, gave us an illusion of superiority, but we didn't score and tired ourselves out in the process. Now they've started putting pressure on us when we're on the ball and we've barely put two passes together for the last 10 minutes. This is allowing them to dominate the game in the run up to half time, a period in which they will probably score. And then everyone will be saying, "we played well, everything's ok" again, when in reality theyve taken the piss out of us well and truly.

Archived